Sometimes it feels just like I'm
[html]

Sorry for the wait. SSWM: 531

Layla was so glad to see that the beast had let go of her dear friend and that there wasn’t too much damage done to his hand and arm. She folded her ears down as she looked over to the shark. She had a feeling something like this was going to happen, but she was unsure of how she would have been able to tell him. The mistress knew she should have spoken up and now she began to blame herself for the whole situation. She couldn’t believe how much her depression had taken hold of her. She could feel the sorrow returning to her mind as she patched up the male’s wounds. Her blue eyes looked up to him as she frowned. ”I’m so sorry Gideon… I should have warned you about the shark…” As the black and white she wolf continued, her gaze moved over to the beast to make sure that nothing else was going to happen. She could see the blood on its teeth. It was a sickening sight and was just glad that Gideon was still alright even after the attack. Her attention turned back to him when he mentioned that his finger might have been broken. She thought for a moment and then told him to wait. The she wolf moved back towards the woods and looked around for a few small twigs. Once she found them, she would return to the male’s side and point his finger out so it stayed straight. She took the two twigs and put them on either side of his finger before wrapping them in bandages. It was a quick and easy splint to help with his finger if it really was broken. Her ears moved back up slightly as she looked to the work that was done. She would tell him later how he would be able to manage the splint.

Layla was not surprised that Gideon had picked up on her lack of excitement. She preferred to be the happy go lucky she wolf that she was, but her depression still had a hold of her and she couldn’t get free from it. She emitted a small sorrow filled sigh before looking into the male’s turquoise eyes. ”I’m sorry I haven’t been so lively Gideon…” She paused for a moment to think. Would he really understand the pain of losing a litter of pups, let alone would she be able to trust that he would not release the information she told him to anyone else; although, she was sure it was clear to everyone that something was bothering her. She gently shook her head. How could she keep something like this inside to someone so close to her? She found her courage and began again. ”I’m still feeling depressed… I haven’t gotten over what’s happened…” her tail curled around her waist as she sat down and stared out into the waves. Her mind was racing. The black and white she wolf wanted to know what Gideon had thought about her and her depression. Her eyes would turn back to him once he spoke, but until then they stared out into the nothingness of the wind and sea.

<style>
.layla-z91 .ooc {font-style:italic; }
.layla-z91 p {padding:0px 20px 5px 20px; margin:0px; text-indent:35px;}
.layla-z91 b {color:#FDDEF0; letter-spacing:-.2px;}
.layla-z91 {background-color:#E1B6BB; background-image:url(http://sleepyglow.net/souls/gifts/2010j ... lagift.png); background-position:bottom center; background-repeat:no-repeat; padding:10px 0px 180px 0px; border:1px solid #FCC3E3; font-family: georgia, serif; font-size:12px; color:#7D3F46; letter-spacing:.4px; word-spacing:.3px; line-height:16px; width:400px; text-align:justify; border-radius:10px; -moz-border-radius:10px; -webkit-border-radius:10px; }
.layla-z91-border {width:402px; border:1px solid #000000; margin:0 auto; border-radius:10px; -moz-border-radius:10px; -webkit-border-radius:10px; box-shadow:3px 3px 4px #2A2A2A; -moz-box-shadow:3px 3px 4px #2A2A2A; -webkit-box-shadow:3px 3px 4px #2A2A2A;}
</style>[/html]

Messages In This Thread