Sometimes it feels just like I'm
[html]

wc: 309

Gideon immediately felt guilty about the fact that he had made his friend feel bad. Was she being so quiet because she was upset about the shark biting him? He frowned widely, tail stilling. He hated to make anyone ever feel upset or angry with him; Gideon wasn't an attention-craving wolf by any means, but he loved his friends and liked to see them healthy and happy. He didn't like to know that he was the one to have caused anyone's pain or discomfort. "No, I'm sorry for being so stupid! I shouldn't have pulled the hook out until it was dead. Looks like it's about dead now, though...I'm going to cut it up and cook it later, I think. You should come home with me and help me make it and have dinner with us!" She deserved to, after the way she had helped him out.

She helped him wrap his finger up as well, making a split for it. He yelped when she moved it, the bones shifting slightly against one another, but quieted when she was finished. Layla was speaking again and he listened carefully to her words. He had seen Layla around lately but hadn't known or realized what had happened to her. He didn't understand why such a thing could even happen or how a wolf became pregnant in the first place, never having had that kind of talk with his aunt or with Conor, but he was concerned for his friend either way. He looked back at Layla, turning his head and trying to get in front of her a little so that he could look her in the eyes. "What happened to you? I hadn't heard anything...you know I'm busy with Melee and Range, and I don't like to gossip. Did Saluce do something?" A burning, angry feeling was filling his chest.

<style type="text/css">
.jamesfreetablezz b {font-weight:bold; color:#9a9fac; letter-spacing:1px; text-shadow: 0.1em 0.1em 0.2em #fefdfa; }
.jamesfreetablezz-ooc {font-style:italic; padding:0px; font-family: Georgia, serif; font-size:12px; color:#5e6062; text-shadow: 0.1em 0.1em 0.2em #fefdfa; text-align:right;}
.jamesfreetablezz p {text-indent:0px; padding:5px 15px; margin:0px;}
.jamesfreetablezz {margin:0 auto; width:382px; background-color:#f2f5fb; background-image:url(http://img.photobucket.com/albums/v121/ ... etable.png); background-position:top center; background-repeat:no-repeat; border:1px solid #000000; padding: 160px 0px 10px 0px; font-family: Georgia, serif; font-size:12px; color:#5e6062; text-shadow: 0.1em 0.1em 0.2em #fefdfa; letter-spacing:.3px; word-spacing:.8px; line-height:12px; text-align:justify;}
.jamesfreetablezz-border1 {width:384px; border:1px solid #ffffff; margin:0 auto;}
.jamesfreetablezz-line1 {width:360px; border-bottom:1px solid #dbdae0; margin:0 auto 3px auto;}
</style>
Table by Alli!

[/html]

Messages In This Thread