Sometimes it feels just like I'm
[html]

Closing <33

"No, it's ok! I shouldn't have put my hand in its big old mouth and all...I'm so lucky you were here" He tried to lighten the mood with his cheery attitude, but things seemed to darken after he spoke. Layla wasn't hurt by something he had done, but by something that Layla said that she had done. He didn't understand how having a litter of dead puppies was her fault by any means, he had been told that sometimes things like that happened in nature.

"Well I don't think it's your fault. You wouldn't do anything to hurt anyone, Layla" He couldn't help his friend with her pain, but he could be there for her. He moved to lean against her, trying to offer some kind of comfort. Gideon didn't know exactly how she was feeling, but just being by her side would satisfy him for now. Maybe time would help her heal from the events that had happened to her.

<style type="text/css">
.jamesfreetablezz b {font-weight:bold; color:#9a9fac; letter-spacing:1px; text-shadow: 0.1em 0.1em 0.2em #fefdfa; }
.jamesfreetablezz-ooc {font-style:italic; padding:0px; font-family: Georgia, serif; font-size:12px; color:#5e6062; text-shadow: 0.1em 0.1em 0.2em #fefdfa; text-align:right;}
.jamesfreetablezz p {text-indent:0px; padding:5px 15px; margin:0px;}
.jamesfreetablezz {margin:0 auto; width:382px; background-color:#f2f5fb; background-image:url(http://img.photobucket.com/albums/v121/ ... etable.png); background-position:top center; background-repeat:no-repeat; border:1px solid #000000; padding: 160px 0px 10px 0px; font-family: Georgia, serif; font-size:12px; color:#5e6062; text-shadow: 0.1em 0.1em 0.2em #fefdfa; letter-spacing:.3px; word-spacing:.8px; line-height:12px; text-align:justify;}
.jamesfreetablezz-border1 {width:384px; border:1px solid #ffffff; margin:0 auto;}
.jamesfreetablezz-line1 {width:360px; border-bottom:1px solid #dbdae0; margin:0 auto 3px auto;}
</style>
Table by Alli!

[/html]

Messages In This Thread