After many miles
[html]
http://i14.photobucket.com/albums/a329/ ... _horse.gif); background-position: top center; background-repeat: no-repeat;">
Sorries, I'm kind of in the middle of deciding whether Ember should start over in a different rank tier ^^; At the start of Nian's thread I had THOUGHT i'd decided that she would go back down to Itse and was going to edit her, but now today I've changed my mind XDD;; Ahh. I dunno. I may still have her go down..she's a warrior, but she's going nuts. And she keeps purposely injuring herself with her weapons..so they may be taken away from her. /end ooc stuff

She looked over when Dawali arrived, her demeanor changing slightly. He was the leader and demanded respect with that position, whether he wanted the member to show their loyalty outright or not. She bowed her head, taking a few steps back to sweep her arm out and present the newcomer to the Kalona.

Nian was quick to answer his questions, something that she was glad for. She had enjoyed conversing with the new wolf and felt that he would make a great new addition to the tribe. He seemed very willing. "I've spoken to him, too...real nice fella." She said.

[/html]

Messages In This Thread