Pepper Quailchaser {J}
|| Ooc ;; Ohmygoodness, thank you so much! :3 I'm so excited, I almost can't stand it! xD Just a few questions, I've read up on the way time works around here but I'm still kind of confused. Could I go post in a different thread in Muggles even though I technically haven't gotten there yet? And is there a way to align posts into the center? I can't find anything that says how to in the BBC code. And how did you get your awesome Post Template? I've never seen those on any of the other Roleplaying sites I've been to but I want one. xD Sorry if these are dumb questions! I tried to do as much research as possible but sometimes you just need someone to explain it. xP Thanks! ||

Pepper awaited the chieftain's answer, her breath caught in her nose, making her want to sneeze. She resisted, however. Sneezing did not seem appropriate in this situation. The Luperci spoke and Pepper listened eagerly. She did know why he had asked, being a somewhat natural born leader herself. In the right situation of course; she would never usurp another leader's position. If it had been her, Pepper would have thought that perhaps a newcomer would want to take advantage of a pack's resources and then use them for their own gain. She would've wanted to make sure she chose someone who would be an asset, not a hindrance.

Dawali continued and Pepper felt her insides lift a little as he complimented her. And then felt them flip as he invited her back to the pack with him. She felt she must be getting tricked because no one would ever want to take in a ragged young pup like her. Standing up a little hesitantly, Pepper returned his polite smile and wagged her tail a little bit. She was careful not to let any noise escape her throat, not wanting to seem too eager or young.

"Thank you, sir! I will do my absolute best!" Pepper piped. She approached the fence and shimmied her way through the small opening to stand by Chief Dawali's side. She looked up at him for a moment (he was so tall!) and wagged her tail a little bit more. Her nerves were sinking away and Pepper's curiosity was starting to emerge. What was it like to be a Luperci? How old was Dawali? How long had he been chief? What was his history? Had he been through any wars? Was he all wolf or one of those half wolves that Pepper had heard of? These questions and more bounced around her young skull as she became more and more excited about the adventures to come.

Messages In This Thread