Hold Me Down
[html]

Table & Coding © Anna; Sorry, it's been unusually cold where I am at (enough to actually get snow) and I'm anemic so I can't keep body heat so I've been freezing lately and unable to feel my fingers and toes. And the 4th works for me; 312 words

Izaak frowned when he was told that he couldn't be understood. That seemed to be a trend. One would think that he would catch on and give up on German around those outside of family. But no, that didn't seem to have sunk in with him. But then again no one had ever said that it would be easy to teach him. Some lessons were harder to learn than others. But at least he remembered those who couldn't speak German and refrained from it when speaking to them. Of courser the consensus was that hardly anyone could understand German. He didn't let it deter him though. He wasn't giving up his native tongue so easily.

"You goes too? Someones hides an make noise. I calls an dey noes came outs." He explained himself as best as he could. Trying to get across just what he was saying before. He had no idea that the wind made such strange noises. Instead his first thought was that someone that didn't belong was hiding out and refused to come out because they didn't want to be found. Because they knew they were doing wrong and didn't want to get in trouble for it.

"Goes fights an make came outs?" He asked of the leader as he continued to point eagerly into the cave. "Yous make dem listens?" At least he figured that whoever it was would listen to someone older. That they would listen to someone that had more authority than he had himself. Besides he also figured that he could copy whatever the other did for the next time. That was if the older male could scare whoever it was that was hiding out in the cave then Izaak would be able to pick up tips on just what to do. Obviously whatever he was doing wasn't right since he wasn't being listened to.

<style>
.izaak-ooc {font-style:italic; font-family:georgia; font-size:11px; color:#c555cc; }
.izaak p {padding:0px 15px 5px 15px; margin:0px; text-indent:20px;}
.izaak b {color:#51987b;}
.izaak {background-color:#202020; background-image:url(http://img.photobucket.com/albums/v312/ ... ktable.png); background-position:top center; background-repeat:no-repeat; padding:240px 0px 10px 0px; border:1px solid #FFFFFF; font-family: arial; font-size:12px; color:#b7b5a4; letter-spacing:.4px; word-spacing:2px; line-height:15px; width:381px; text-align:justify; }
.izaak-border {width:383px; border:1px solid #000000; margin:0 auto; }
</style>[/html]

Messages In This Thread