Bumpy Rocks
[html]

ooc: Ehehe. Whoops. XD

Seyonne, proud that Marahute had understood him, whispered seductively to the bird quickly. "Yes. Though usually to far less wonderful birds." A little flattery worked wonders on many birds. Then he realized that Niro had mentioned how knowing low speech would be useful. He immediately shied away mentally from the thought of teaching. "I wish I could teach you, but it's not really something that can be taught I'm afraid." He was lying a little since he hadn't actually tried to teach anyone before. However, he did learn it by himself and figured that if Niro tried hard enough he might be able to as well. Then again, maybe it was more of a 'lesser' creature thing. He had only met one other fox, and a cat named Element, that knew low speech. The fox he knew was his sister who loved birds almost as much as him. He felt bad mentioning this to Niro, though, and instead whistled hello in low speech again. Two quick notes slurred together and rising fairly highly in pitch. Simple. "That means 'hello', though, and is pretty easy to get the hang of." He repeated it once more for good measure. "The rest I learned from watching and listening. It's not easy, but I doubt it's impossible for you." He smiled, hoping he actually sounded confident in the Mudbloods's ability to learn low speech.

Listening rather sadly to Niro's story of how he happened upon Marahute as a companion, he nodded in a knowing way. "Nature can be harsh, it's true. It's amazing what can be accomplished in groups, and how lucky packs are to have so many hunting for the young." Having once belonged to a pack, of sorts, he thought back for a moment on how several groups of kits could be brought up in one year versus those foxes living a more solitary life having trouble raising two or three by themselves. Once he had happened upon a dead kit, and had buried it in respect. The next day he had found it uncovered and half eaten. Nature truly was harsh. "I'm sure Marahute is grateful for the life you have given her, and Tobias too." He paused, considering how to phrase his next question. "What kind of life do you give them? I mean, what do you three do together?" His mind swung to a picture of a cage he had seen in a bird book once. Did he keep them in cages? Was there even an alternative? His mind reeled and he decided to stop trying to guess and simply wait for a response.

<style type="text/css">
.seyonne01 b {font-weight:bold; color:#661717; letter-spacing:.0px; }
.seyonne01-ooc { font-style:italic; padding:15px; font-family:georgia, serif; font-size:11px; text-align:right; }
.seyonne01 p {text-indent:10px; padding:5px 10px; margin:0px;}
.seyonne01 {margin:0 auto; width:440px; background-color:#010101; background-image:url(http://img.photobucket.com/albums/v515/ ... nneban.png); background-position:top center; background-repeat:no-repeat; border:1px solid #74131E; padding: 150px 0px 10px 0px; font-family: georgia, serif; font-size:12px; color:#696969; line-height:15px; letter-spacing:.0px; text-align:justify;}
</style>
[/html]

Messages In This Thread