Bumpy Rocks
[html]

ooc: Nyrr. Sorry it's short.

Seyonne wasn't entirely sure what a boat was, but he wasn't going to embarrass himself more. Sure, Niro seemed willing enough to answer his stupid questions, but his pride wouldn't let ask another. He nodded as though he understood, and thought for a second on the second half of the luperci's answer. A month? He couldn't help a small shiver as he thought about being trapped on the ocean for a month. Even if these boats were semi-safe, he didn't think his nerves could take that.

He made his mind switch gears, focusing back on Marahute again. His eyes flicked to Tobias, who was watching him intently, and he twittered in low speech just loud enough to be heard by the bird. "I understand that you may not trust me, but I must ask: how is life with Niro?" He looked back to Marahute. "And you, too, how do you like Niro?" His head tilted without him meaning it to, then he shook and looked to Niro sheepishly. "I asked them how they liked living with you... Hope you don't mind. I'll translate their answer if you'd like?" He felt that maybe he should have asked beforehand - after all Niro might not want to know, or think him intrusive. He kept his ears open for whoever may speak first.

<style type="text/css">
.seyonne01 b {font-weight:bold; color:#661717; letter-spacing:.0px; }
.seyonne01-ooc { font-style:italic; padding:15px; font-family:georgia, serif; font-size:11px; text-align:right; }
.seyonne01 p {text-indent:10px; padding:5px 10px; margin:0px;}
.seyonne01 {margin:0 auto; width:440px; background-color:#010101; background-image:url(http://img.photobucket.com/albums/v515/ ... nneban.png); background-position:top center; background-repeat:no-repeat; border:1px solid #74131E; padding: 150px 0px 10px 0px; font-family: georgia, serif; font-size:12px; color:#696969; line-height:15px; letter-spacing:.0px; text-align:justify;}
</style>
[/html]

Messages In This Thread