Endless hopes
[html]

I repeat, poor Niro. <3 353 words...

At two months old, nobody could possibly expect a young pup to have the ability to read emotions properly, not to mention understand them the way adult wolves did. Then again, the wolf in question was a stone-hard mask of neutrality, which meant it was an even harder feat for Poppy to even try to know what he was thinking. On the other hand, her own emotions were crystal clear, as though she was the glass and the cool liquid inside was her bubbling emotions. A part of her, the largest part, felt uneasy and confused, as though anything could happen and she wouldn't have her Mama to protect her. Another part of her was curious, filled with a million and one questions that would most likely never get answered. The smallest part was filled with an ache that only an absent father could create.

So he had come to visit her? That in itself made the young pup raise her head in curiosity, blue eyes meeting green for a fraction of a second before she chickened out and looked away again, her eyes busying themselves on the hand that was patting his leg.

"What happened to it?" she asked before having the chance to stop herself. She had a habit of being nosy; asking other wolves questions that should be best kept alone. They do say curiosity killed the cat and one day Poppy was most likely going to understand just what that saying meant. For now however, she was merely an innocent, knowledge-hungry russet wolf, wanting to learn everything there was to know about this amazing world she had the opportunity to be born in.

Where were Magnolia and Foxglove? As if expecting them to turn up, Poppy glanced behind her before turning to face him again. "Magnolia is with Mama and I thought Foxglove was fallowing me earlier... but she wasn't. She's 'pobly hiding. She does that a lot." she informed him, deciding that maybe if she told him a little about her sisters, he would want to be around them more. She wanted him to want to stay here forever with her...

<style type="text/css">
.poppyfield .ooc {font-weight:normal; text-align:center; font-size:11px; padding:4px; color:#5c4527}
.poppyfield .ic {font-weight:normal; text-align:left; font-size:12px; padding:8px; color:#5c4527}
.poppyfield b {font-weight:bold; text-shadow: #5c4527 1px 1px 1px; color:#980b03; letter-spacing:1px; }
.poppyfield {margin:0 auto; width:364px; background-color:#91a686; background-image:url(http://i53.tinypic.com/2vrwjkh.jpg); background-position:bottom center; background-repeat:no-repeat; border:2px dotted #980b03; padding: 0px 0px 210px 0px; font-family: tahoma; font-size:12px; color:#916e5e; line-height:16px; letter-spacing:.5px; text-align:justify;}
</style>
[/html]

Messages In This Thread