Endless hopes
[html]

+3 ooc: <3 it’s all good Big Grin sorry for the craptastic post ; ;

He was glad that she thought that, he did too but he wasn’t the type of wolf who really was funny, that was Orin’s job, not his, he’d always been the serious one, the one who had to keep him and his sister out of trouble. He was only able to get a joke in here or there that was worth any laughs.

Well my sister always makes me laugh, I suppose it’s a bit harder for me to do that, never did come naturally to me, but it makes me happy when I do make someone laugh.

He admitted, not sure of why he was admitting it, maybe he didn’t want to seem false, though he didn’t want to seem like the boring type, he still played games, and he was sure she’d know a few… even if he only knew the ones he and his sister made, as well as the pirates game that Amaranth had him play with her when she was younger. He caught himself as she spoke again, this time ready for a wave that would come, but he caught it and was able to give her a sad… or was it happy?... smile.

Oh, I see, well I think you met a crow, they love to eat left overs from our own meals… well if we ever leave any. I have someone I’d like to introduce to you though… she’s quite a bit bigger than a crow though, but she won’t hurt you, on my honor.

He said giving her a reassuring smile, and as if by command the large golden eagle landed right on Niro’s shoulder, a little harder than normal, but his smile never faltered. He looked up at the large fledgling.

This is Marahute, she’s a golden eagle… I’ve had her since she was an egg, this small.

He said cupping his hands, to show Poppy what he meant… he hoped that she wasn’t too frightened of the bird, he’d send her away if she was, he would rather spend the time with his daughter, no matter how much he loved his job, his family always came first.

I train them.

He said proudly, though he didn’t really give her an explanation as to what he trained her for, he was sure that would come in due time, he wanted her to understand that the bird wasn’t going to eat her first.

[/html]

Messages In This Thread