A Call for Help
[html]

+5 OOC: I did slight pp while niro giving him the bird, if you don’t want me to do that Let me know I will change it <3 and the date is <3 :3

Niro was on his way to visit his children, he was determined this time. Marahute was coming with him, she was not having it any other way. He was still having trouble with his leg though he was well enough not to have to use the crutch that he’d made. It was now just a momento of his stupidity, and he was basically a free wolf. But he had worries, worries that when he got to Dahlia his little girls would be all grown up. That they wouldn’t know him, and wouldn’t like him, he didn’t like himself, but that was because of how irresponsible he had been at the conception of the three pups he had now, but when he saw them as his own, he was not regretful. The only one he had was to have mated with such a bitch, a low toned growl came to his throat thinking of Lolita. He was at least able to see his girls, but he wanted to be with them, be there if they had any troubles.

A sound distracted his thoughts, and his ears perked up, he heard in the near distance a cry for help, Marahute, who was perched on Niro’s shoulder fluttered her wings, hitting her master in the face. Niro hurried as fast as his limp could go, to the spot. It seemed someone had gotten there first and he was about to ask him what was wrong when he heard it, a falcon was stuck in a bush, a wing was broken, and he was thrashing, a bad idea for an animal with hallow bones. Niro whistled for Marahute to find a pirch and he hurried to the creature stuck. It seemed that the canine that had first witnessed what was going on didn’t know what to do. Niro thought introductions later, saving bird first as he found out what was entagling the bird. He took from his belt *the only thing he wore* and started freeing the falcon. It was a beautiful bird, one that would make nice for his collection. He picked it up. It had been exhausted from its battle with the bush it had been caught in… it seemed that he’d broken his wing first before falling into the bush and getting stuck.

Here, hold the bird for me.

Niro put the falcon into the woman's hands and dug into a belt pouch where he found some of his emergency gauze, something he’d thought he’d need for himself or a fellow pack wizard in a hunt but this was an emergency if it ever were one. He cut it to size and then felt the wing of the bird, and his heart leapt in happiness, the bone had not shattered but was merely dislocated. It was a lucky thing for the bird, but he may have tore some tendons, he put the joint back into place and folded the wing with much protest from the bird. He worked quietly, not saying a thing, his attention was fully on the falcon until he tied a little knot so that the bird couldn’t get free then he looked at the canine.

Well that was exciting wasn’t it?

<style type="text/css">
.nirogifty01 b {font-weight:bold; color:#bdae92; letter-spacing:1px; }
.nirogifty01-ooc {font-style:italic; padding:0px; font-family: Georgia, serif; font-size:12px; color:#9c978c; text-align:left;}
.nirogifty01 p {text-indent:0px; padding:5px 12px; margin:0px;}
.nirogifty01 {margin:0 auto; width:368px; background-color:#202522; background-image:url(http://img.photobucket.com/albums/v121/ ... 252221.png); background-position:top center; background-repeat:no-repeat; border:1px solid #bdae92; padding: 180px 0px 10px 0px; font-family: Georgia, serif; font-size:12px; color:#9c978c; letter-spacing:.3px; word-spacing:.8px; line-height:12px; text-align:justify;}
.nirogifty01-border1 {width:370px; border:1px solid #4d4849; margin:0 auto;}
.nirogifty01-line1 {width:344px; border-bottom:1px dotted #514c41; margin:0 auto 5px auto;}
</style>
[/html]

Messages In This Thread