A Call for Help
[html]

WC: 340 3+ OCC: I only have one problem, and that's Aly being a she... xD PT: 28

Alyssum de Fonte

Alyssum nearly jumped out of her pelt as Niro hurried into the clearing, and strangely with a bird perched on his shoulder. The male looked mainly wolfish, if not completely. She was about the same size as him, since she had a faction of wolf blood mixed in with her coyote blood. She was shocked to see him come in suddenly. The Luperci wasn't paying attention to her senses, and overlooked the sounds of approaching steps, since she was focus on the falcon. She was standing there, trying to figure out how to untangle the bird without getting clawed herself when Niro came in.

At first, she thought she may have crossed into Dahlia de Ma.i on accident, and Niro was coming to attack and get revenge. But, he didn't smell like Dahlia de Ma.i, which she took a sniff at when she passed near the borders. It was some other pack scent she had no name for. She watched him whistle, which she thought was strange, until the bird swooped at his command and went to roost in a tower. Alyssum watched him expertly take the falcon out of the bush, the beast too tired to fight back. Then, Niro gave the bird to her, which she felt unprepared for and uncomfortable. She didn't want her hands to get shredded like the leaves, but she didn't protest. She watched him work on the bird, wrapping his - Alyssum decided that the falcon must be a him - wing into what looked like to her a sling. He was silent while he worked, and so was the young coyote. She wondered if a moment who this man was, but didn't ask, since it seemed standoffish.

After he was finished, he looked at her and said, "Well, that was exciting, wasn't it?". Alyssum could only simply nod. "Its something that doesn't happen often,"she agreed, shifting the weight of the bird in her hands slightly. It seemed that he calmed down, though he was watching the two canines with wary, white eyes.

<style>
.freetable-b02 p {padding:0px 20px 10px 20px; margin:0px; text-indent:30px;}
.freetable-b02 b {color:#FFE8A2;}
.freetable-b02-b {width:402px; border:1px solid #000000; margin:0px auto;}
.freetable-b02-charname {font-family:georgia, serif; color:#FFE8A2; text-shadow:#1C0A00 0px 0px 4px; float: right; margin:5px; text-transform:uppercase; font-size:20px; font-weight:bold; letter-spacing:1px;}
.freetable-b02-separator {text-align:center; margin:2px 0px; background-image:url(http://i879.photobucket.com/albums/ab35 ... Table1.png); height:193px; border-width:1px; border-size:1px; border-style: solid none; border-color:#F1AA58;}
.freetable-b02-ooc {font-family:verdana, sans-serif; font-size:11px; letter-spacing:.4px; font-style:italic; }
.freetable-b02 {background-color:#AD5C0E; padding:0px 0px 10px 0px; border:1px solid #F1AA58; font-family: georgia, serif; font-size:12px; color:#000000; letter-spacing:.3px; word-spacing:2px; line-height:12px; width:400px; text-align:justify; }
</style> [/html]

Messages In This Thread