A Call for Help
[html]

OOC: hahaha i got your gender right this time Smile and did you want the falcon to be a girl or boy, cause Niro is only guessing... he called Marahute a he for the longest time ^^

Yes most birds tend to see what’s going on around them. My name is Niro by the way.

He said bending down to look into the falcons big eyes. There was only a small strip of yellow the rest was all pupils, the poor bird was scared out of his wits. Marahute flapped her wings unhappy this bird was getting the attention, but Niro gave her no mind just yet. The bird seemed rather in a state of shock, which was probably good for both the wolf and the hybrid.

Well he’s not clawing you up because he’s in shock, but I think other than that he’s a pretty healthy bird. Iiiif I don’t recall this is a peregrine falcon. I heard they were pretty rare… what a find.

He was about to take the bird from the female, but it seemed that he still had his senses and was protesting against Niro’s touch. Niro had a sad smile on his face and looked up to the stranger.

I think he likes you.

He said, a little hurt, but what could he do, he wasn’t going to force something away from their comfort zone. The bird seemed quite comfortable just sitting in the woman’s arms though he could tell she had little to no expertise in birds. Well it seemed if the bird picked her, Niro would have to help her.

<style type="text/css">
.sleekniro b {font-weight:bold; color:#AD7E00; letter-spacing:.0px; }
.sleekniro-ooc { font-style:italic; padding:15px; font-family:georgia, serif; font-size:10px; color:#AD7E00; text-align:right; }
.sleekniro p {text-indent:30px; padding:5px 8px; margin:0px;}
.sleekniro {margin:0 auto; width:400px; background-color:#DBBA72; background-image:url(http://img.photobucket.com/albums/v313/ ... robird.png); background-position:top center; background-repeat:no-repeat; border:1px solid #000000; padding: 230px 0px 10px 0px; font-family: georgia, serif; font-size:11px; color:#3C3226; line-height:15px; letter-spacing:.0px; text-align:justify;}
</style>
Table by Meghann!

[/html]

Messages In This Thread