A Call for Help
[html]

WC: 379 +3 OCC: PT: 34

Alyssum de Fonte

Alyssum looked down at the bird. For something so small and frighted just a moment ago, it sure was rude to not let the the canine who saved him be able to hold him. But, she just assumed that all falcons must be like quirky and bold like this. The bird's black head feathers were starting to smooth down, now sleek as oil. Its plumage on its body and wings were still rustled, but the bird was starting to preen its breast, plucking out loose down. He seemed comfortable enough now, which Alyssum was grateful for, since she didn't want to be handling an angry beast. He still regarded her will its yellow-rimmed eyes, as if he was trying to decipher something. The coyote now wonder how smart this falcon was.

She nodded in agreement to Niro as he spoke of a bird's fragile nature, though she didn't know a lot about a bird's emotion range. "They have hollow bones, which can break easily,"she piped up, hoping she did seem too unintelligent about feathered animals. Then, Alyssum blinked slowly when he asked if she could take care of him. Of course she could, she didn't see the problem of taking him to Inferni. But, the problem was that she didn't now how to take care of him; she would rather give the bird to Niro, since he seemed to know plenty more than her, but the falcon didn't seem to want that.

"I can house him, but I wouldn't know much about how to take care of him. I don't have any knowledge about how to heal him properly, much less what to feed him while he can't fly. I'm not being modest when I say this, either." Alyssum was discouraged she had to confess this. She disliked not being as knowledgeable as some, since it made her feel like she wasn't smart at all. But, she swallowed her feelings and thought of her bird, which was the most important matter at the moment. "I would give him to you to house, but, like you said, I don't want to upset his fragile feelings." She still didn't seem all too up to giving the falcon to Niro even then, even when she knew that knew nothing that could help the bird.

<style>
.freetable-b02 p {padding:0px 20px 10px 20px; margin:0px; text-indent:30px;}
.freetable-b02 b {color:#FFE8A2;}
.freetable-b02-b {width:402px; border:1px solid #000000; margin:0px auto;}
.freetable-b02-charname {font-family:georgia, serif; color:#FFE8A2; text-shadow:#1C0A00 0px 0px 4px; float: right; margin:5px; text-transform:uppercase; font-size:20px; font-weight:bold; letter-spacing:1px;}
.freetable-b02-separator {text-align:center; margin:2px 0px; background-image:url(http://i879.photobucket.com/albums/ab35 ... Table1.png); height:193px; border-width:1px; border-size:1px; border-style: solid none; border-color:#F1AA58;}
.freetable-b02-ooc {font-family:verdana, sans-serif; font-size:11px; letter-spacing:.4px; font-style:italic; }
.freetable-b02 {background-color:#AD5C0E; padding:0px 0px 10px 0px; border:1px solid #F1AA58; font-family: georgia, serif; font-size:12px; color:#000000; letter-spacing:.3px; word-spacing:2px; line-height:12px; width:400px; text-align:justify; }
</style> [/html]

Messages In This Thread