A Call for Help
[html]

+3 OOC: that was a long wait? Phhhft lol, I’ve waited a month or so before fo replies… there’s some I’m waiting for reply for that’s been a few weeks now XD

She seemed to pay attention to his instructions which was what he would ask for only, and it made him happy that she was asking questions too. It seemed she might want the bird for long term, as she asked if she could name the animal. Niro smiled, he may have to visit just to make sure the bird was doing well then… maybe when he came to propose messanger birds, but he still didn’t know where she was from, or that she’d been living in a pack he’d been told it would be best to steer clear from.

You can name him, I see no harm in it, though it is much harder to set him free if you don’t’ want to take care of him longer than you have to, putting a name to something makes it more personal.

He thought about her next question, he normally used gloves for his birds, though lately he didn’t have to, well with Marahute at least, he had his gloves in his belt, secured there behind him, but he knew that they would be much too big for her..

Well if anything you can use leather gloves, I’m afraid the ones I have… they are much too big, but if you really need them I’ll let you have them, but they wouldn’t be very good for your hands until you got to your home

Niro admitted, he pulled out his leather gloves he’d made from his back. Anann had taught him how to make them, and these were his first creations. They were a sentimental thing as it was his first crafted thing, but he could tell that the coyote was uneasy getting scratchd. Niro had many invisible scratches on his body from both Marahute and Tobias, so he didn’t blame her.

<style type="text/css">
.sleekniro b {font-weight:bold; color:#AD7E00; letter-spacing:.0px; }
.sleekniro-ooc { font-style:italic; padding:15px; font-family:georgia, serif; font-size:10px; color:#AD7E00; text-align:right; }
.sleekniro p {text-indent:30px; padding:5px 8px; margin:0px;}
.sleekniro {margin:0 auto; width:400px; background-color:#DBBA72; background-image:url(http://img.photobucket.com/albums/v313/ ... robird.png); background-position:top center; background-repeat:no-repeat; border:1px solid #000000; padding: 230px 0px 10px 0px; font-family: georgia, serif; font-size:11px; color:#3C3226; line-height:15px; letter-spacing:.0px; text-align:justify;}
</style>
Table by Meghann!

[/html]

Messages In This Thread