A Call for Help
[html]

WC: 305 3+OCC: Oh wow. xD I have been waiting for a certain reply for the past few days now, but I hope I won't have to wait that long. PT: 42

Alyssum de Fonte

Alyssum nodded, understanding his warning that she could get too attached. But, she wanted to give him a name, since she couldn't just come him nothing; it would be strange for the young Luperci to go on calling him 'bird' or 'falcon'. She pondered for a moment for a name that fitted him. She thinking back when she read a book with names, some with meanings. Then, she smiled when thought came across her mind. "I'll call him Darius,"she stated. She remembered, unless she was mistaken, Darius was Greek for 'protective of one's possessions'. It was either that name or Cassius, since Cassius meant 'vain', but it was rude to name him that; who wanted to be named after something that highlighted their minor flaws?<.p>

She watched him bring out an over-sized glove, which she guessed what he used to cover his arms whenever he handled birds, though he wasn't wearing one now, so she assumed he didn't use it often. But, she then she some emotion on his face, as if Niro was hesitant to give up the item, or that what it seemed to her. Alyssum suddenly stammered,"Y-you know, I can try to find a piece of cloth or something when I pass by Halifax when I look for a cage on my way home. I mean, I think I can live with a few scratches, its not like Darius is going to kill me." She didn't want to take away something that the wolf might have hold dear to him; Alyssum wasn't the one to purposely put someone on the spot and make them uncomfortable, unless she had a grudge against that person. The newly named Darius was glancing curiously yet nervously at Marahute, but he turned his head to the person who was carrying him, hearing the uneasiness in her voice.

<style>
.freetable-b02 p {padding:0px 20px 10px 20px; margin:0px; text-indent:30px;}
.freetable-b02 b {color:#FFE8A2;}
.freetable-b02-b {width:402px; border:1px solid #000000; margin:0px auto;}
.freetable-b02-charname {font-family:georgia, serif; color:#FFE8A2; text-shadow:#1C0A00 0px 0px 4px; float: right; margin:5px; text-transform:uppercase; font-size:20px; font-weight:bold; letter-spacing:1px;}
.freetable-b02-separator {text-align:center; margin:2px 0px; background-image:url(http://i879.photobucket.com/albums/ab35 ... Table1.png); height:193px; border-width:1px; border-size:1px; border-style: solid none; border-color:#F1AA58;}
.freetable-b02-ooc {font-family:verdana, sans-serif; font-size:11px; letter-spacing:.4px; font-style:italic; }
.freetable-b02 {background-color:#AD5C0E; padding:0px 0px 10px 0px; border:1px solid #F1AA58; font-family: georgia, serif; font-size:12px; color:#000000; letter-spacing:.3px; word-spacing:2px; line-height:12px; width:400px; text-align:justify; }
</style> [/html]

Messages In This Thread