A Call for Help
[html]

WC: 332 +3 OCC: Altas, all good things must come to an end. It was fun having a thread with you, though. Big Grin PT: 51

Alyssum de Fonte

Alyssum smiled when Niro seemed to approve, and Darius seemed to be more comfortable, too. His black eyes were starting to narrow and droop with sleepiness, probably tired after the battle he had with the bush, and from the fading pain in his wing. She almost too let out a sigh of relief as the wolf's hesitation about the glove seemed to disappear. Speaking of gloves, she thought, I should go to Halifax now and start looking for those items. Though the city seemed plentiful, it could be scarce in some cases, though, hopeful, not with the cage. She wouldn't know what to do without the cage, and it would be terrible to try to keep Darius in some even more standoffish.

She wasn't too surprised that Niro stated that they should go, and Alyssum realized that she could have been wasting his time, since most people don't go walking in the woods for no good reason. She had the urge to say sorry, but she held her tongue, and stiffly nodded; there was no need to act as nervous as a rabbit cornered in its hole. "Cour des Miracles," she repeated, guessing that might be one of the other packs in Nova Scotia, and made a mental note to remember the general scent of Niro, in case she came across another Cour des Miracles canine. "It was good meeting you, too, Niro. Thanks for helping Darius, and he's grateful too, I bet, but he doesn't want to show it." When Alyssum said that, the bird's feathers ruffled audaciously, letting one his eyes peer at the girl as he said his name. "I hope to see you around,"she said as her farewell, although she didn't know if they will ever meet again. Maybe, she thought. She would probably one day have to see him whenever she had a question about Darius. Then, she stepped into the thick trees, exiting the small clearing, and soon her footsteps crunching the leaves became silent.

<style>
.freetable-b02 p {padding:0px 20px 10px 20px; margin:0px; text-indent:30px;}
.freetable-b02 b {color:#FFE8A2;}
.freetable-b02-b {width:402px; border:1px solid #000000; margin:0px auto;}
.freetable-b02-charname {font-family:georgia, serif; color:#FFE8A2; text-shadow:#1C0A00 0px 0px 4px; float: right; margin:5px; text-transform:uppercase; font-size:20px; font-weight:bold; letter-spacing:1px;}
.freetable-b02-separator {text-align:center; margin:2px 0px; background-image:url(http://i879.photobucket.com/albums/ab35 ... Table1.png); height:193px; border-width:1px; border-size:1px; border-style: solid none; border-color:#F1AA58;}
.freetable-b02-ooc {font-family:verdana, sans-serif; font-size:11px; letter-spacing:.4px; font-style:italic; }
.freetable-b02 {background-color:#AD5C0E; padding:0px 0px 10px 0px; border:1px solid #F1AA58; font-family: georgia, serif; font-size:12px; color:#000000; letter-spacing:.3px; word-spacing:2px; line-height:12px; width:400px; text-align:justify; }
</style> [/html]

Messages In This Thread