Dotting the lines
[html]

ooc: sorry it took so long ; ;

As Niro had just come home from a long journey he too didn’t want to venture too far, he smiled at her, taking her in as she stood, he had to be the luckiest wolf ever.

I did not really make plans for when I came home love, I just want to stay with you for now.

He said trying to think of something quiet to do with his mate, not much came to mind and the cold outside was already getting to him, so being in their cozy little cave home, he was happy. He stood and faced her with a smile on his face.

Maybe we can make up a quiet game, something that doesn’t make us run around all the time, we could see what we can use in our treasures, and make something up.

He said, a twinkle in his eye, a game, one that was made up would keep his mind from going stir crazy and he knew she was sore from the way she’d gotten out of bed. He felt worried that she was pushing herself too hard.

He’s working you hard again huh? Maybe you should take a little while off from training, you looke wore out…

He said. His hand going to her waist and touched it lightly, looking at her with hopeful eyes.

[/html]

Messages In This Thread