all i want
[html]

<333 Maybe the 18th or 19th then? wc:469

The girl had quite easily accepted the idea of living in the small town. She had spent her whole life living indoors. The cabin in Phoenix Valley had belonged to her family as long as she could remember, and even when she went to visit her father, she stayed within the huge manor the Dreamer's laid claim to. Despite her love of the outdoors, the idea of living entirely out in the wilderness was a foreign concept to her. Lucia had put some thought into which of the small houses she should claim within Thornbury. All of the old buildings had their charm, but this one in particular had caught her eye for its relative seclusion from the rest of the town. It was tucked away in one quiet corner where she could have her peace and not be constantly assaulted by the friendliness of neighbors.

She had done well in escaping the attention of most of her new packmates since settling in, and it almost seemed like today would be another one of those days. But her silent work of tearing down the intrusive greenery from her windows only lasted so long. As she worked to tear down a particularly stubborn vine from the window, her ears twitched as the sound of a familiar voice rang through the air. She turned to find the owner of the voice approaching, and she recognized him easily as he came to a halt next to her. It would be hard for anyone to forget this colorful creature. He had been the one to retrieve Luci's belongings when the pack first got together. Though she recognized him now, she realized that she had never learned his name. To be honest, with how withdrawn she had been of late she didn't exactly know the names of many of her pack mates at all. A half-smile crawled to her lips at his attempt at sparking a conversation between them. She simply shrugged and eyed the quaint little cabin before bringing her attention back to the multi-colored male. "I guess I've just been doing my best hermit impersonation," she said.

She nodded at his question, about to verbalize her confirmation when he continued on to offer to come by every so often to help out. The Marino hesitated for a moment, unsure if she wanted someone popping in to visit whenever he pleased. But he claimed that he wanted to help out, and wouldn't that just be selfish of her to keep all the work to herself? "Well, aren't you just a kind gentleman?" The words came with a laugh, and the half-smile finally developed into a full one. "And I suppose I could use the help," she continued, feigning indecision. If he was determined to visit, she would be sure to put him to work.
</style>
[/html]

Messages In This Thread