all i want
[html]

Backdate this a few days, mayhaps?

Thornbury’s small, close-knit nature felt vastly different from the scattered cabins and farmland Lucia had grown up with in the Valley pack. The very nature of the eastern pack’s layout promoted idle wandering in its members by spreading them out across the territory. The small town Cercatori took over had the opposite sort of effect, keeping everyone in one place with most everything they needed and giving it a much more close-knit feel. And still the Marino girl had managed to avoid prolonged contact with many of her pack members since the days of foundation. Funny how she came here get away from that portion of her life, and instead consistently regressed into making comparisons between here and there, now and then.

Perhaps this was spurred on by the fact that the girl had taken up residence in a small wooden home not unlike the old cabin she had grown up in. She was beginning to feel more comfortable in her new home, a quaint wooden building tucked away in one corner of the town. A sturdy oldtree neighbored her on one side and ivy clung thickly to the walls and windows of her home, reflecting the close-to-nature state of the entire village. Lucia had enjoyed this look at first, but the way the climbing greenery clung so stubbornly to the windows had begun to irritate her. She finally decided to take action against it today, bracing herself against the chill of the coming season and tearing at the plants that lined one of the front windows. With some effort, she managed to gather a sizable portion of greenery at her feet. With a sigh, she moved on to the next one.

<style type="text/css">
.luciapiano .ooc {font-weight:normal; text-align:left; font-size:20px; padding-left:55px; padding-right:40px; color:#000000}
.luciapiano .ic {font-weight:normal; text-align:left; font-size:20px; padding-left:60px; padding-right:40px; color:#686c3b}
.luciapiano b {font-weight:bold; color:#c66629; letter-spacing:1px; }
.luciapiano {margin:0 auto; width:400px; background-color:#d5b283; background-image:url(http://img.photobucket.com/albums/v26/K ... noelle.png); background-position:center; background-repeat:repeat; padding: 1px 0px 0px 0px; font-family: arabic typesetting, sans-serif; font-size:11px; color:#916e5e; line-height:16px; letter-spacing:.5px; text-align:justify;}
</style>
[/html]
[html]

OOC here: Table & Coding © Fae; Sorry, it's been unusually cold where I am at (enough to actually get snow) and I'm anemic so I can't keep body heat so I've been freezing lately and unable to feel my fingers and toes. And sure we can, just give me a date and I'll see what he has happening around that time; 379 words

While a good number of the members of the pack had taken up residence in the town Ouija had stuck to living on his own in the forest. He had found a place that was tucked away from view. It was a perfect place to keep his things and set up in the way that he was most comfortable. He had an underground cave where he could keep candles lit as well as being able to write upon the walls. It had the feel of being at home in the cult. The only thing missing was the pressing of bodies close to his own. But other than that it was pretty much home, or at least as he could come to it. But he had left that behind in order to go and explore where everyone else seemed to be staying at.

He walked around without purpose at least until he saw someone. It was the female whose bad he had carried, the one who had been missing from the start of the meeting. He smiled a bit as he approached. It looked as if she was having a bit of trouble. And well, he had nothing else to do. "So this is where you have been hiding." He spoke with a bit of a chuckle as he came over to stand next to her. "Was wondering what had happened to you. If you had run off like that other female had." It was just idle conversation mostly but hey, the female was a cute one and he needed some reason to speak after all. And well he couldn't think of anything else to say. What better opening line than to let the female know that she was missed? That at least one had noticed that she had gone missing.

He reached up to help her tug down the greenery from the windows. "So you are claiming this place as your own then? Perhaps I can visit every so often and help with the up keep if you want." He figured that if he offered help then she would be more inclined to let him visit. After all who would turn away the offer for help? Turn away someone that was willing to do all of the hard labor?

<style>
.ouijasea-text {padding:0px 25px;}
.ouijasea {padding:5px 0px; text-indent:15px; margin:5px;}
.ouijasea b {color:#ffc668; font-family:georgia, serif; font-size:11px;}
.ouijasea {width:400px; margin:0 auto; background-color:#01487a; background-image:url(http://img.photobucket.com/albums/v312/ ... ouls54.png); background-position:bottom center; background-repeat:no-repeat; background-position:fixed; padding:6px 0px 140px 0px; font-family:georgia, serif; font-size:12px; color:#5cc8f7; word-spacing:.2px; line-height:12px; letter-spacing:.1px; text-align:justify; border:3px double #000000;}
</style>
[/html]
[html]

<333 Maybe the 18th or 19th then? wc:469

The girl had quite easily accepted the idea of living in the small town. She had spent her whole life living indoors. The cabin in Phoenix Valley had belonged to her family as long as she could remember, and even when she went to visit her father, she stayed within the huge manor the Dreamer's laid claim to. Despite her love of the outdoors, the idea of living entirely out in the wilderness was a foreign concept to her. Lucia had put some thought into which of the small houses she should claim within Thornbury. All of the old buildings had their charm, but this one in particular had caught her eye for its relative seclusion from the rest of the town. It was tucked away in one quiet corner where she could have her peace and not be constantly assaulted by the friendliness of neighbors.

She had done well in escaping the attention of most of her new packmates since settling in, and it almost seemed like today would be another one of those days. But her silent work of tearing down the intrusive greenery from her windows only lasted so long. As she worked to tear down a particularly stubborn vine from the window, her ears twitched as the sound of a familiar voice rang through the air. She turned to find the owner of the voice approaching, and she recognized him easily as he came to a halt next to her. It would be hard for anyone to forget this colorful creature. He had been the one to retrieve Luci's belongings when the pack first got together. Though she recognized him now, she realized that she had never learned his name. To be honest, with how withdrawn she had been of late she didn't exactly know the names of many of her pack mates at all. A half-smile crawled to her lips at his attempt at sparking a conversation between them. She simply shrugged and eyed the quaint little cabin before bringing her attention back to the multi-colored male. "I guess I've just been doing my best hermit impersonation," she said.

She nodded at his question, about to verbalize her confirmation when he continued on to offer to come by every so often to help out. The Marino hesitated for a moment, unsure if she wanted someone popping in to visit whenever he pleased. But he claimed that he wanted to help out, and wouldn't that just be selfish of her to keep all the work to herself? "Well, aren't you just a kind gentleman?" The words came with a laugh, and the half-smile finally developed into a full one. "And I suppose I could use the help," she continued, feigning indecision. If he was determined to visit, she would be sure to put him to work.
</style>
[/html]
[html]

OOC here: Table & Coding © Fae; That'll work.; 568 words

Ouija lived nowhere near anyone else in the pack. He had his own place int he middle of the forest that he had tucked himself away into. He didn't stay in the houses, though he had made trips to the hunting lodge on occasion. Instead he stayed alone where no others would happen to stumble upon his residence, hopefully. He tried to keep his sent masked in that area so that the underground cave wouldn't be found. The small entrance of an overhanging rock was concealed well enough by foliage so that it wouldn't be easily noticeable upon a glance. He simply didn't want others knowing where he stayed because he didn't want his things being tampered with. He was settling in and trying to recreate the same sort of home he had in the cult. That meant specifically placed candles and chalk drawings on occasion. Things were set up in a way that they weren't meant to be disturbed.

Other than his little private sanctuary he didn't mind being among others. He presented himself openly to others. Other than where, exactly, he was currently staying he didn't mind telling others anything that they wanted to know about him. He didn't have anything to hide, other than his domicile. Even then it wasn't completely off limits. Just the proper respect had to be shown. To move things and destroy what he had set up could prove dangerous. That was certainly something that he didn't want happening. He had his own beliefs and superstitions and they stuck true with him. It was something he had grown up with and so he couldn't just cast them aside only because he was in a new place. No, he could still practice on his own.

"I say that you have done a very fine job of that." After all he hadn't seen her, heard her, or smelt her anywhere in the area since the meeting. Then again it wasn't as if he traveled into Thornbury all that often. He mostly stayed away from the area except for this random trip to finally see where everyone else had chosen to tuck themselves away. So yes, it wasn't like he could say that he had really seen any of the others either. And he really couldn't say that he had been actively looking for others either. So perhaps he had displayed his own bit of hermitage.

"Of course appointments can be set up before hand." He added on when he saw her hesitate. After all he didn't want to invade on personal space. It had only been a suggestion after all. Some way to get closer to her and find out more about her. He had thought it to be the safest way of handling things without it sounding like stalking or anything like that. He ended up smiling as after her hesitation she ended up giving in and agreeing. She had even given him something of a compliment. "I try." He said with a hint of a chuckle. "Glad that it is working out and you have noticed it as well." He smiled and moved to help tears down some more vines in order to free up the window to been seen out of. "What else do you need done? Or at least what else are you looking to accomplish today? After all I am right here and have nothing else to do."

<style>
.ouijasea-text {padding:0px 25px;}
.ouijasea {padding:5px 0px; text-indent:15px; margin:5px;}
.ouijasea b {color:#ffc668; font-family:georgia, serif; font-size:11px;}
.ouijasea {width:400px; margin:0 auto; background-color:#01487a; background-image:url(http://img.photobucket.com/albums/v312/ ... ouls54.png); background-position:bottom center; background-repeat:no-repeat; background-position:fixed; padding:6px 0px 140px 0px; font-family:georgia, serif; font-size:12px; color:#5cc8f7; word-spacing:.2px; line-height:12px; letter-spacing:.1px; text-align:justify; border:3px double #000000;}
</style>
[/html]