A Lonely Soul (Re-Joining)
[html]

As Domonick began his reasoning for he leave and consequent return, the cyclops stared rather blandly, ultimately unimpressed by his admission. Jefferson respected honesty, however, and would not punish Domonick for that, but much like Xeris's suddenly disappearance not long before, the ex-Praeas would have to earn his way back through the ranks once more and prove to the Patriarch he was still worth any trust and responsibility at all. With Domonick's sudden, unexpected leave, much of the pack's lesser responsibilities returned to the already-busy Jefferson, not to mention spread to Geneva (who was busy trying to raise Pripyat) and Adonia herself.

On the note of Adonia, Jefferson held his eye firmly forward at the ex-Praeas seeking shelter, his body stiff even as Adonia began to cower and back out of the conversation. She had done so once already for purposes he was not sure of; however, the brute would not stand for it again. "Adonia," he barked, tone gravelly. Still the cyclops did not turn to face her, but his brutishly authoritative voice boomed at her nonetheless. "You are this pack's Locum, one of its highest members. You'll stay here and represent your rank and my pack, or you'll be brought down from it."

He paused, expecting the girl to return to his side, and turned his glowing eye to Domonick once more. "You'd better believe you let us down, but I won't hold it against you. You'll start over in the ranks and work your way up again. You'll have to prove to me you're responsible and trustworthy again for your old rank, especially after ditching us like that."

<style>
.jefocean p {margin:0px 0px 10px 0px; padding:0px 10px 0px 10px; text-indent:25px; }
.jefocean b {color:#6189a6; font-size:12px;}
.jefocean {font-family:georgia, serif; font-size:12px; color:#adc2d0; text-shadow:1px 1px 0px #2e4251; word-spacing:1px; line-height:12px; width:500px; background-color:#D8E2E9; border:1px solid #FFFFFF; outline:1px solid #372b1b; line-height:15px; text-align:justify; background-image:url(http://i57.photobucket.com/albums/g210/ ... ftable.png); background-position:bottom center; background-repeat:no-repeat; background-position:fixed; padding-bottom:155px; padding-top:5px; text-align:justify; }
</style>
[/html]

Messages In This Thread