A Lonely Soul (Re-Joining)
[html]
OOC: Okay, let's do this. Domonick is back for good, Roleplaying again, let's go! Hell yes! :l I mean it!

Domonick let out a sigh, he felt odd. He didn’t know why, but he felt out of place, emotionally. Things hadn’t felt right for awhile, he didn’t know how to explain it; but he felt like he had done something wrong, that something bad had happened, was going to happen. His emotions had been bouncing back and forth like crazy. One moment he would be happy, but then the next he felt angry or depressed. It had started to get the best of him. He had taken the habit of staying away from everyone. Just going off and laying in the woods, moping.

It wasn’t the best way of solving his problems, but he didn’t really know what else to do. He never really knew how to talk to others about emotions, so talking never really crossed his mind. Which is why he “liked” being alone. He didn’t have to control his feelings, to make sure he didn’t have to fake being happy.

As he sat in the middle of the forest, his mind wandered. He thought about the past, how his attitude had gone from happy, to depressed, angry, and almost scornful. It was a lot to have on his mind, but he couldn’t help it, if he could, he didn’t really know what to do about it, how to calm his mind.

He let out another sigh and laid down on the forest floor, placing his head on his crossed paws. He let his eyes wander staring out into space, looking at nothing in particular. His ear twitched as the wind blew, but that was the only part of him that moved, everything else about him was still, as if death had claimed him, but his heart still beat in his chest.

<style>
.domi-a01 p {padding:0px 15px; text-indent:25px; margin-bottom:10px;}
.domi-a01 b {color:#80938F; letter-spacing:-.2px; font-family:georgia, serif; font-size:12px; }
.domi-a01 {width:375px; background-color:#645141; background-image:url(http://sleepyglow.net/Hogwarts/gifts/feb2010/dom.png); background-position:top center; background-repeat:no-repeat; background-position:fixed; padding:178px 0px 10px 0px; font-family: "times new roman", times, serif; font-size:14px; color:#251C15; word-spacing:.7px; line-height:15px; letter-spacing:.4px; text-align:justify; border:1px solid #000000;}
</style>
[/html]
[html]<style type="text/css">
.alltable { border:1px solid #E02842;background-image:url(http://i43.tinypic.com/124egwj.jpg);background-position:bottom;background-repeat:no-repeat;width:450px;background-color:#D6BD9F;text-align:justify;font-family:georgia;font-size:0.95em; line-height:1.4em;color:#493131; margin: 0 auto }
.boxxy { padding:10px 10px 180px 10px;}
.boxxy p {margin: 0; text-indent:30px; }
.boxxy b {color:#000;}</style>

She walked the border, it wasn't her job but boredom gripped her today and so she thought it wouldn't hurt anything to do it. Her eyes weren't up though as her head was heavy and just seemed to dangle there while she moved. Her mind blank as a slate, yet seemed to be burdened by no thoughts. It was odd, but somehow that was how it felt, or was. She came upon the woodland that seemed almost out of place in P.V. but was there nonetheless. She didn't bother to be silent, she just moved making all sorts of noises as her paws snapped twigs and rustled leaves. A faint scent came to her nose, it was all too familiar, yet so out of place now. Her mind now focused on that while her head lifted just slightly. The wolfdog's mind quickly came up with an answer; Domonick. Her throat felt tight, and now she used caution while her curious body moved toward the ever strengthening scent.

Her two toned eyes sifted through the heavy shaded area until she found it, the blackish brown wolf. She stopped and halted all movement just to stare at him in disbelief. Was her mind playing tricks on her? Temptation to just turn around and leave came to her, but not before she decided to take immediate action. She took a strong stance and lifted her head to let out a strong call for Jefferson. Her howl filled the area, and if Domonick didn't know she was there, surely he knew now after her call. Once she was done she came slowly closer, being very cautious. He looked harmless but she wasn't going to fool around with him. His disappearance cut her deeply for many reasons. Her paws moved carefully, nearly calculated. "..Domonick?" She asked now that she was sure Jefferson was on his way. Her heart ached, but she wouldn't show a single sign that it did. He didn't need to know anything about her, especially how she felt about him right now.

[/html]
[html]

How many times had he been called as of late? It seemed once Jefferson had started spending more time in the ranch house near the warmth of the hearth, the more strangers and members alike needed him outside. A lazy, ragged ear pointed to attention at the small echo of her call, reverberating through even the walls of the ranch house and over the crackle of the fire. The rocking chair beneath him creaked as loudly as he groaned, the book once in his fingers slipping to the floor as he stood up from his impromptu nap. Back to work, he decided, and with a sigh the brute faced the cold once more.

Adonia was one to keep to herself, he had decided, but she had requested his presence quite a few times in recent weeks. The brute snorted, the cold air stinging his eyes and nose; he trudged on two-legged, grimly curious what she possibly needed this time. The chill of the wind kept any scents from wandering within his senses, and when he finally came upon them, the surprise on his scarred features was only mild. "Back again, Domonick?" he said, his tone entirely unimpressed. The dark male, once of his proudest and most prominent members, had gone from curiously distant to completely absent over a few weeks before coming and going again a number of times. How many more times would the male show up before he made up his mind?

"What do you want this time?" Jefferson, as always, spoke harshly. He didn't have the time—nor the patience—for games.

<style>
.jefocean p {margin:0px 0px 10px 0px; padding:0px 10px 0px 10px; text-indent:25px; }
.jefocean b {color:#6189a6; font-size:12px;}
.jefocean {font-family:georgia, serif; font-size:12px; color:#adc2d0; text-shadow:1px 1px 0px #2e4251; word-spacing:1px; line-height:12px; width:500px; background-color:#D8E2E9; border:1px solid #FFFFFF; outline:1px solid #372b1b; line-height:15px; text-align:justify; background-image:url(http://i57.photobucket.com/albums/g210/ ... ftable.png); background-position:bottom center; background-repeat:no-repeat; background-position:fixed; padding-bottom:155px; padding-top:5px; text-align:justify; }
</style>
[/html]
Domonick didn’t hear anything around him, he had started to fall asleep. Then the howl pierced the air, Domonick jumped to all fours. The howl, it sounded familiar; very familiar. He whipped around and his eyes widened slightly. ”Adonia..” he said under his breath. It had to a long while since he saw her last. He felt horrible about not being around her, abandoning her in almost all literal senses of the word.

He bowed his head slightly, ”Hi, it’s been awhile Adonia.” His ears pressed against his head. He didn’t have time to really stay focused on Adonia when he saw who else had shown up. His eyes went to Jefferson. Domonick’s breathe seized up for a moment seeing the scarred wolf. The older wolf’s question stung, he knew that his absence wasn’t something that should have happened, but it did and he didn’t know how to explain it.

”What do I want?” he repeated the question under his breath. He thought about it for a moment, trying to think of the best way to answer it. He finally took a breath and braced himself, his ears perking up, his head lifted as well. ”I want to apologies and explain myself I suppose. The reason I’ve been gone is something that I can’t really explain. My absence wasn’t anyone’s fault but my own and I apologies. I let all my duties slack, I let you down and the pack as well.” his voice drifted off as he thought about his actions, he choked back his emotions; emotions that he felt were too weak to show around others.
[html]

She watched as the phantom brute shot up in shock of her sudden howl. She wanted to laugh at him, but then he dared to speak to her, his body said he felt bad, but she told herself it was all a lie. If he had felt bad, he wouldn't have done it in the first place, leaving her all alone. Obviously he wasn't thinking about her feelings however, that was selfish of her to want him to think of her feelings...she was conflicted inside. Conflicted between being fuming angry at him or forgiving him, but she wouldn't forget, and she wouldn't dare allow him ever that close to her again. He lost his chance, he lost her respect. She was feeling weak though, that was until she heard Jefferson's approach, it was all she needed to hear, see, and smell to feel safe, and confident again. Slowly she backed away allowing Jefferson to handle this all on his own. She couldn't speak anymore, as she felt the tears wanting to fall, tugging at her tear ducts. Slowly she began to back up ears fully back, head down while her eyes closed tightly shut not daring to look at Domonick, her heart hurt too much. Granted, the husky coated wolfdog had met many males who befriended her, eased her aching heart, and eased the lonely feeling that fell upon her, but none were allowed to come any closer to her then a simple conversation. Domonick was the closest to her, and he left. She was always guarded, but now she was like a government vault. Nothing was allowed to enter, and nothing was allowed to leave..that is except the horses. They came the closest to her.

She hoped no one would say anything, but she continued to backed away from the scene, making her silent retreat. It was how she came upon Domonick, loud entrance, silent exit. He hoped that he felt her pain, it wasn't that she didn't want him in P.V. but she wanted him to know, to have it beat into him that she wasn't going to allow him back into her life.....at least not easily. Things were going to be cold between them until he proved that he was back for good, then maybe she'd start talking to him. For now, she needed to go home, she needed to hug her red dog and cry...

<style>
.adonia-a01 p {padding:0px 20px 10px 20px; margin:0px; text-indent:30px;}
.adonia-a01 b {color:#A3BED8;}
.adonia-a01-separator {text-align:center; padding:0px; margin:5px 0px; border-styleConfusedolid none solid none; border-color:#000000; border-width:1px; border-size:1px;}
.adonia-a01-ooc {font-family:verdana, sans-serif; font-size:11px; letter-spacing:.4px; font-style:italic; }
.adonia-a01 {background-color:#0B1D2E; background-image:url(http://sleepyglow.net/souls/gifts/2010apr/adoniabg.png); background-position:top center; background-repeat:no-repeat; padding:0px 0px 10px 0px; border:1px solid #000000; font-family: georgia, serif; font-size:12px; color:#4A6073; letter-spacing:.3px; word-spacing:2px; line-height:12px; width:347px; margin:0 auto; text-align:justify; }
</style>[/html]
[html]

As Domonick began his reasoning for he leave and consequent return, the cyclops stared rather blandly, ultimately unimpressed by his admission. Jefferson respected honesty, however, and would not punish Domonick for that, but much like Xeris's suddenly disappearance not long before, the ex-Praeas would have to earn his way back through the ranks once more and prove to the Patriarch he was still worth any trust and responsibility at all. With Domonick's sudden, unexpected leave, much of the pack's lesser responsibilities returned to the already-busy Jefferson, not to mention spread to Geneva (who was busy trying to raise Pripyat) and Adonia herself.

On the note of Adonia, Jefferson held his eye firmly forward at the ex-Praeas seeking shelter, his body stiff even as Adonia began to cower and back out of the conversation. She had done so once already for purposes he was not sure of; however, the brute would not stand for it again. "Adonia," he barked, tone gravelly. Still the cyclops did not turn to face her, but his brutishly authoritative voice boomed at her nonetheless. "You are this pack's Locum, one of its highest members. You'll stay here and represent your rank and my pack, or you'll be brought down from it."

He paused, expecting the girl to return to his side, and turned his glowing eye to Domonick once more. "You'd better believe you let us down, but I won't hold it against you. You'll start over in the ranks and work your way up again. You'll have to prove to me you're responsible and trustworthy again for your old rank, especially after ditching us like that."

<style>
.jefocean p {margin:0px 0px 10px 0px; padding:0px 10px 0px 10px; text-indent:25px; }
.jefocean b {color:#6189a6; font-size:12px;}
.jefocean {font-family:georgia, serif; font-size:12px; color:#adc2d0; text-shadow:1px 1px 0px #2e4251; word-spacing:1px; line-height:12px; width:500px; background-color:#D8E2E9; border:1px solid #FFFFFF; outline:1px solid #372b1b; line-height:15px; text-align:justify; background-image:url(http://i57.photobucket.com/albums/g210/ ... ftable.png); background-position:bottom center; background-repeat:no-repeat; background-position:fixed; padding-bottom:155px; padding-top:5px; text-align:justify; }
</style>
[/html]