Mapping the world.
[html]

OOC: erf sorry it took so long <3

Shawchert’s ears flipped back automatically at the sound of the one who spoke. He had not known she was there, but neither did she startle him, his playing did stop though, he turned his head, in turn pulling the flute from his mouth a smile, as though he’d found a jewel in some dung spread across his face.

Why thank you my lady! My name is Shawchert, and I hope my playing didn’t distract your pretty self from anything. I tend to get carried away.

He always had flattery for the ladies, he was giving of such a thing, but he was an honorable man and wouldn’t go much futher, he took a deep bow to her, as though he were receiving an ovation.

And what brings such a jewel like you to the ends of your packlands?

He asked, knowing she was part of the valley’s wolves, he’d met Jefferson, once and the smell was thick on him, though it wasn’t so much on her, but he could tell that she still lived here. New or not he cared little, they were her lands and he just hoped that she wasn’t thinking he was actually trespassing. In fact he had no intentions of entering the one eyed man’s pack, especially after their talk, he’d request permission first but there was no need for it, he was only making the map in his head.

<style type="text/css">
.shawshack .ooc {font-weight:normal; text-align:left; font-size:11px; padding:8px; color:#402a11}
.shawshack .ic {font-weight:normal; text-align:left; font-size:11px; padding:8px; color:#402a11}
.shawshack b {font-weight:bold; color:#e3cf9d; letter-spacing:1px; }
.shawshack {margin:0 auto; width:350px; background-color:#ac7136; background-image:url(http://img826.imageshack.us/img826/1238/table2top.png); background-position:top center; background-repeat:no-repeat; border:1px solid #000000; padding: 223px 0px 10px 0px; font-family: georgia, sans-serif; font-size:11px; color:#916e5e; line-height:16px; letter-spacing:.5px; text-align:justify;}
</style>
[/html]

Messages In This Thread