Mapping the world.
[html]

ooc: wc 468 +3. Don't worry about it. :3 Also this reply is made of fail. Dx

Time Goes Faster

The whimsical playing had stopped not to long after she spoke, she had not meant for him to feel obliged to speak and talk to her, it was just a comment she had felt compelled to speak. She then was oddly perplexed by the way he was speaking to her, calling her pretty and such, it was odd for her. Something about him however gave off the feet that that talk was normal for him. Tala would never assume that someone would actually talk souly to her like that anyway, it had never happened in the past, had no reason to happen now and was very unlikely to happen in the future.

Tala then spoke in her feminine rasp, her tone was not quite casual, not knowing exactly who Shawchert was had her slightly tensed into a small stature. Her body language spoke of natures built down to her roots. "I'm sorry if I distracted you. It was not my intention. It's a pleasure to meet you Shawchert, and my name is Tala. You didn't seem carried away to me at all, what you were playing was lovely. It's the music that caught my attention, I cannot lie about that. It was beautiful. I don't come across all to many who play instruments where I've been." Tala looked from the flute to the male who played it, he towered above her by close to 2', she knew she was small, but he made her feel tiny. Tala let her body fall in a respectful return to Shawchert, not wanting to be rude, even to someone outside the pack.

The multicoloured fae then blinked her amber orbs, glancing down at what she held in her arm before feeling rather foolish, telling him that she was trying to close the drafts in the tower seemed rather... odd, to even her own ears. "I guess you could say that I'm working on fixing a few things around the place I call home here." She let out a slightly unnerved laugh. Tala really had to go find a cabin, she had been here for a short time now, but she had yet to find one she liked. "I'd heard the flute, and I couldn't let myself live it down if I passed up the opportunity to see whoever played it." Tala smiled sheepishly before she stepped just a few paces closer, not daring to invade his space though. She would never do that, it was rude.

Tala had never thought he was trespassing, oddly enough he didn't seem the sort to her. "I'm sorry, I must seem so naive babbling on about this." There she was, apologizing for the smallest things again, she just didn't want to seem rude or arrogant, even to someone who smelled so strongly of another pack. She really had to get over that.

<style>
.freetable-b02 p {padding:0px 20px 10px 20px; margin:0px; text-indent:30px;}
.freetable-b02 b {color:#FED545;}
.freetable-b02-b {width:412px; border:1px solid #000000; margin:0px auto;}
.freetable-b02-charname {font-family:georgia, serif; color:#4E364A; text-shadow:#FFFFFF 0px 0px 4px; float: right; margin:5px; text-transform:uppercase; font-size:20px; font-weight:bold; letter-spacing:1px;}
.freetable-b02-separator {text-align:center; margin:2px 0px; background-image:url(http://i94.photobucket.com/albums/l114/ ... etest2.jpg); height:205px; border-width:1px; border-size:1px; border-style: solid none; border-color:#F1AA58;}
.freetable-b02-ooc {font-family:verdana, sans-serif; font-size:11px; letter-spacing:.4px; font-style:italic; }
.freetable-b02 {background-color:#FDF2E7; padding:0px 0px 10px 0px; border:1px solid #F1AA58; font-family: georgia, serif; font-size:12px; color:#000000; letter-spacing:.3px; word-spacing:2px; line-height:12px; width:412px; text-align:justify; }
</style>
[/html]

Messages In This Thread