Mapping the world.
[html]

+3

Nah I can make many of those, it’d be my pleasure if you kept it, be it a present from one pack to another.

He said smiling knowing she was trying to be humble, and he knew she wanted it, he could see it as her eyes went from between him and the little figurine. He wouldn’t take it back, if she gave it back he’d find a way that she’ll find it in her place… without him being around, then she’d have to accept it… he laughed at that thought, of course he wouldn’t trespass, he’d just find someone to deliver it for him. As she spoke about her hunting skills he could tell she was being modest, but he just nodded.

No one has to be the best at something to be rather good, being alone and hunting, it’s more than enough to be praised, it’s hard hunting out alone and keeping yourself fed.

He said, he could see she was rather embarrassed and she even admitted it, he gave her a warm smile. And shrugged.

It just means you’re not one to flaunt their talents around, unlike someone here, say wanna walk a little, I’m just trying to get a good idea of the borders, just in case one of my members has to come near here… I don’t want to give them bad directions.

he said, he figured he’d get a talk with the young wolf and get his mind mapping done at the same time, He liked getting two things with one stone… it made him feel much more accomplished.

What is it that you do to occupy your time with? I’m sure it’s not staring at the walls, that doesn’t seem to be the thing you’d do.

He said, he was really hoping he wsn’t diggiin himself a hole here because he knew that some wolves were quite bored and did just that because they didn’t know what to do with their lives.

<style>
.shaw-a03 .ooc {font-style:italic; }
.shaw-a03 p {padding:0px 20px 5px 20px; margin:0px; text-indent:35px;}
.shaw-a03 b {color:#81dd4f; letter-spacing:-.2px;}
.shaw-a03 {background-color:#20732d; background-image:url(http://i53.tinypic.com/15zl7qa.png); background-position:top center; background-repeat:no-repeat; padding:268px 0px 0px 0px; border:1px solid #81dd4f; font-family: georgia, serif; font-size:12px; color:#103816; letter-spacing:.4px; word-spacing:.3px; line-height:16px; width:400px; text-align:justify; border-radius:10px; -moz-border-radius:10px; -webkit-border-radius:10px;}
.shaw-a03-border {width:402px; border:1px solid #000000; margin:0px auto; border-radius:10px; -moz-border-radius:10px; -webkit-border-radius:10px; box-shadow:3px 3px 4px #2A2A2A; -moz-box-shadow:3px 3px 4px #2A2A2A; -webkit-box-shadow:3px 3px 4px #2A2A2A;}
</style>[/html]

Messages In This Thread