Mapping the world.
[html]
5+

Tala looked down at the little horse as Shawchert spoke, it wasn't until he was done that her head was raised and she nodded just once. From one pack to another, she couldn't deny him that, that would be extremely rude both on her part and in the pack name. This guy really knew how to make somebody say yes, apparently. It didn't seem that he was the type to take no all to easily either. The small female smiled briefly as she spoke. "I guess I have to accept then. Thank you, Shawchert." The hand which held the horse retracted back to her side then, resting casually with the small horse in grasp.

As he spoke about her comment she blinked, she hadn't thought that he'd speak about it the way he did, though, his words here kind, and she thanked him for that as well. Shawchert seemed to be a kind soul, she could not deny that. "I know that, I just have never been in the situation to actually be able to feel proud of little things like hunting. Being in a pack is slowly giving me confidence like that... I think eventually I'll be able to say things on that topic.... at least better than I can now anyway." The female gave a still embarrassed smile, those habits would not disappear without work.

He was right, she had never been one to flaunt. She had been taught against such bragging habits by her mother. Though as the suggestion of walking the borders was brought up she nodded her head. In her training she needed to learn the borders and surrounding areas the best she possibly could. She was learning the lands well on her own, but eventually she'd need further knowledge from both within the pack and outside of it. "Sounds lovely." She knew that it was in both of their heads to map out lands, so, why not do it together? The talk would be nice to pass both time and occupy minds as they walked the border.

As the subject of what she did in her spare time was brought up she was almost confused with herself. She had never thought about that. She had been so busy with settling herself in, fixing up her home, meeting pack members and starting her Tennens training to really have much spare time. The girl was quiet as she began to move, her eyes lost in thought. "To tell the truth, between work and just getting myself socialized with my pack, I don't do much at all to keep myself occupied. I haven't had the time to really get myself settled with a 'hobby' or 'talent'." Her ears fell in embarrassment as she watched the rocks beneath her as she walked. She found it quite embarrassing to admit that to another. Shaking the thought from her head Tala brought her head back up and looked back to Shawchert to check and see if he was following as she moved further from her previous spot infront of him.

[/html]

Messages In This Thread