Continue on from past footsteps
[html]

ooc: Thank you :3 Also this reply sucks. Sorreh.

Time Goes Faster

It seemed as if the suggestion to get his name out there, as well as meet some of the other, older members seemed to stick to him more than she thought it would. At least her advice was good to somebody, for once. She had never been good at giving people advice. It wasn't her forte.... Though it took time to work your way up the ranks, and not just time, but time and effort combined. It was a starting point everyone had to go through. She had, and she still was.

Tala looked at him and blinked her amber orbs softly, his question about having to be ordered to go on a hunt seemed odd to her. She had never heard that before. "Yes I am training to be a scout. I know that pack hunts are a big deal, but just hunting between a small group of pack members, such as you and I, you don't need permission for that. That's like asking permission to eat. This place isn't like that. So from what I know, we could most definitely go on a hunt. I also know how you feel, I haven't been in a pack since I was a pup." She had asked to hunt to many times in the past, being through with that was more than appreciated. Letting him know that much about her seemed fine, it wasn't like she was telling him her whole life story, just a small fact.

The more Tala spoke to Kyaime the more at ease she was starting to feel. It was odd, as she realized she was technically a higher rank than him. That was a fact she never dreamed of ever crossing her mind. Her actually having a rank, being trained for something even more. This place was a great. She really lucked out finding it. She'd never miss her old life. She was absolutely certain about that.

<style>
.freetable-b02 p {padding:0px 20px 10px 20px; margin:0px; text-indent:30px;}
.freetable-b02 b {color:#FED545;}
.freetable-b02-b {width:412px; border:1px solid #000000; margin:0px auto;}
.freetable-b02-charname {font-family:georgia, serif; color:#4E364A; text-shadow:#FFFFFF 0px 0px 4px; float: right; margin:5px; text-transform:uppercase; font-size:20px; font-weight:bold; letter-spacing:1px;}
.freetable-b02-separator {text-align:center; margin:2px 0px; background-image:url(http://i94.photobucket.com/albums/l114/ ... etest2.jpg); height:205px; border-width:1px; border-size:1px; border-style: solid none; border-color:#F1AA58;}
.freetable-b02-ooc {font-family:verdana, sans-serif; font-size:11px; letter-spacing:.4px; font-style:italic; }
.freetable-b02 {background-color:#FDF2E7; padding:0px 0px 10px 0px; border:1px solid #F1AA58; font-family: georgia, serif; font-size:12px; color:#000000; letter-spacing:.3px; word-spacing:2px; line-height:12px; width:412px; text-align:justify; }
</style>
[/html]

Messages In This Thread