Questioned footsteps
[html]

WC: 222 OOC: Why didn’t you tell me that I was nearly a month late!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!1

He smiled at her comment, feeling a rush of guilt, oh how he wished he could visit more, he was already angry at their mother for not letting him move to Dahlia to be with them, but to say they didn’t need him too.. it infuriated him to think about it. But he was here for the girls not their … mother.

I will do my best Maggie, I promise.

He said, a small chuckle coming from his mouth at the irony of it all, but he still wore his happy face. her answer as he expected it to be and it made him happy to know she was doing well. Then asking about the bird he looked at his shoulder as though he didn’t know what she was talking about.

Oh this is Marahute, she’s my companion. She is a golden eagle.

He said, he didn’t want to get too close with the bird, but he took her feet in his hands so that she would hang onto his arm and slowly moved her closer to his shorter self. He couldn’t believe the mirror she was to him, and wondered if this was what he looked like when he was a puppy. He couldn’t believe her resembelance. It was so uncanny, but it seemed rather right on the puppy itself.

<style type="text/css">
.nirogifty02 b {font-weight:bold; color:#e8edf5; letter-spacing:1px; }
.nirogifty02-ooc {font-style:italic; padding:0px; font-family: Georgia, serif; font-size:12px; color:#00040b; text-align:right;}
.nirogifty02 p {text-indent:0px; padding:5px 12px; margin:0px;}
.nirogifty02 {margin:0 auto; width:355px; background-color:#1a4490; background-image:url(http://img.photobucket.com/albums/v121/ ... 70-001.png); background-position:top center; background-repeat:no-repeat; border:1px solid #e8edf5; padding: 200px 0px 10px 0px; font-family: Georgia, serif; font-size:12px; color:#00040b; letter-spacing:.3px; word-spacing:.8px; line-height:12px; text-align:justify;}
.nirogifty02-border1 {width:357px; border:1px solid #4d4849; margin:0 auto;}
.nirogifty02-line1 {width:331px; border-bottom:1px dotted #8da1c8; margin:0 auto 5px auto;}
</style>
[/html]

Messages In This Thread