Secret Santa 2010
Character the set is for: Vesle Soul
Appearance: Gray all-over. Slightly lighter gray along the stomach, slightly darker gray in timber pattern along the back/legs/tail and face. No special markings. Deep gray eyes.
Extras: Nay
Specific things you'd like for your set? They can be all-text, or the 'usual' with images - I don't mind anything. I'm not usually very elaborate with her, and she only has three tables, so it doesn't matter! I prefer tables that are wider than 350px. Her theme is from Norwegian folklore, so mysterious landscape photos should suit her well, I suppose. Foggy forests and lakes and that sort - but if you find something more suitable, go ahead! Big Grin
Lyrics could be any of the below line (don't use the translations, they're just for you);
Quote:Eg gjev min song um dimd og draug og dulde liv
__Translation: I give my song of fogs and draugr(/undead) and secret life

Aa heller vil eg med augo sjaa, enn dauv og blind gjenom verdi gaa, og ikkje det sanne skilja!
__Translation: Oh, rather do I want to see, than walk through this world deaf and blind, and never discern what's true

Nye tonar vaknar og skjelv. Syng som sus av den svævde elv i drøymetunge næter
__Translation: New tones wake and quiver. Sing like whispers of the gliding river in dream-weighted nights
But if you find something else mysterious, feel free to use it! These lines are from the poem I base her life's plot on Smile
Where should we send your Secret Santa Exchange Info when names are randomly handed out? PM please Smile

Messages In This Thread