Secret Santa 2010
Character the set is for: Mars Bartholomew Russo
Appearance: Based in creamy white. Left side of face is completely black, right is white, at the crest of his head, it is chocolate brown. Above his right eye there is lll symbol in black, tattooed there, on his left cheek there is a ·o. symbol in white. His neck is completely white on both sides. On his left side, there is a patch of black that extends from the base of his neck on the right side and blanketing over to the left sight and engulfs his entire left arm. Right arm is white with five scars on his upper arm. belly is white. Pinky finger or toe on left hand is brown. Four scars on wrist of left arm. "mars" is carved into his left side. Has black ø sign on his chest, right in the middle of his chest. Right wrist has red ₪ on the inside of his wrist. "black pants" from his hips down to before his knees. Tail base is black and brown as well as the tip. middle toe on right foot is brown, ring finger/toe on left is brown. steel blue eyes.

Mars is roughly 52% Alaskan Husky and 48% Wolf. His general appearance and build mimics his domestic side, but his size mimics his wild side, him being much bigger than any of his pure Alaskan husky half-siblings, but he is smaller than most-if not all of his huge wolven half-siblings.

Notable Scars Right bicep- five slashes, Left wrist - Four slashes, Ribcage Left side- MARS carved into it, Nose - slash in the middle of it, Mid back- <3, Left hind leg/ankle- five slashes, right hind leg/ankle - six slashes
Look in his profile for additional info

Extras: his left eyebrow there is a blue piercing.
Specific things you'd like for your set?: Lyrics would be nice. The following works.

Where are you and I'm so sorry
I cannot sleep I cannot dream tonight
I need somebody and always
This sick strange darkness
Comes creeping on so haunting every time
And as I stared I counted
Webs from all the spiders
Catching things and eating their insides
Like indecision to call you
and hear your voice of treason
Will you come home and stop this pain tonight
Stop this pain tonight

OR

A simple fear to wash you away
An open mind canceled it today
A silent song that's in your words
A different taste that's in your mind

OR

This is the life on mars

He said, "Can you hear me, are you sleeping?"
She said, "Will you rape me now?"
He said, "Leave the politics to mad men"
She said, "I believe your lies"
He said, "There’s a paradise beneath me"
She said, "Am I supposed to bleed?"
He said, "You better pray to Jesus"
She said, "I don’t believe in god"

I personally like lyrics two and three better than one, but choose whichever
Where should we send your Secret Santa Exchange Info when names are randomly handed out?: PM to Daisuke please.

Messages In This Thread