Secret Santa 2010
Character the set is for: Aurora Cresent

Appearance: Long, silky, snow white coat with hardly noticable silver fur on her back. Pure violet eyes. She carries around a small black leather backpack in all forms. Inside is just some clothes and a dagger she found but rarely uses. She perfers Lupus form. But when she's in Optime, she has gorgous jett black and midnight blue mixed colored hair with a silver streak. And her silver fur on her back is more noticable.
Here is my profile, where you can get more detailed information about her looks.

Extras: Nothing that I can think of. Smile

Specific things you'd like for your set?: A possibility would be a beautiful picture of the northern lights. Or anything with color, like the banner I made for my signature. You could also use my current sig for anything you'd like. Smile It would be amazing if the text could be easily read. I really don't mind. Do whatever you'd like. If anything comes to mind then go for it. Smile

Lyrics/Quotes. Smile Any of these work.
1. "Hope and pray that you'll never need me,
But rest assured I will not let you down.
I'll walk beside you but you may not see me,
The strongest amoung you may not wear a crown!"

2. "Who's gonna fight for what's right?
Who's gonna help us survive?
We're in the fight of our lives
And we're not ready to die

Who's gonna fight for the weak?
Who's gonna make 'em believe?
I've got a hero, I've got a hero
Living in me

I'm gonna fight for what's right
Today I'm speaking my mind
And if it kills me tonight
I will be ready to die

A hero's not afraid to give his life
A hero's gonna save me just in time"

3. "Death leaves a heartache no one can heal, love leaves a memory no one can steal."

4. "There's gotta be somebody for me out there."

Where should we send your Secret Santa Exchange Info when names are randomly handed out? AIM, PM over board, E-Mail?: PM please. Smile

Messages In This Thread