The Reason for the Season
[html]

"I got up extra early to wait for his call..but I guess I fell back asleep. And I'm stuck in this form...I can't shift back down. I've tried." He explained to Layla, hopefully loud enough for Saluce to hear as well. He frowned at the male but didn't say anything. Gideon had nothing but good intentions on this morning, and he didn't take well to Saluce's grumpy, old man attitude.

It seemed as if Layla and Saul were going to scare the deer toward them. Gideon understood this and followed Saluce as he had asked, grumbling under his breath. He wasn't a pup any more, he knew how to frickin hunt. Gideon did as Saluce did, waiting for the others to get the creatures near enough to them for them to attack.

<style>
.gideon-thuper .ooc {font-style:italic; }
.gideon-thuper p {padding:0px 20px 5px 20px; margin:0px; text-indent:35px;}
.gideon-thuper b {color:#EFEFEF; letter-spacing:-.2px;}
.gideon-thuper {background-color:#A1A1A1; background-image:url(http://sleepyglow.net/Hogwarts/gifts/2010oct/gideon.png); background-position:top center; background-repeat:no-repeat; padding:225px 0px 10px 0px; border:1px solid #EFEFEF; font-family: georgia, serif; font-size:12px; color:#151515; letter-spacing:.4px; word-spacing:.3px; line-height:16px; width:400px; text-align:justify; border-radius:5px; -moz-border-radius:5px; -webkit-border-radius:5px; }
.gideon-thuper-border {width:402px; border:1px solid #000000; margin:0 auto; border-radius:5px; -moz-border-radius:5px; -webkit-border-radius:5x; box-shadow:3px 3px 4px #2A2A2A; -moz-box-shadow:3px 3px 4px #2A2A2A; -webkit-box-shadow:3px 3px 4px #2A2A2A;}
</style>[/html]

Messages In This Thread