The Reason for the Season
[html]

wc: 195

He had come here and was waiting patiently for the deer to come there to him because Saluce had asked him to. He hadn't told the old man to help him with his hunting and didn't care whether he got help with it or not. He was good at fishing and could do that very well in either form, so who cared? It wasn't like the rivers and streams were going to suddenly dry up and leave him without any food. He preferred fish over anything else that he had been able to catch so far.

"I'm not much of a hunter. I don't know if I want to be. I can fish just fine." He grumbled half beneath his breath, brow knit. The deer rushed toward them and he stared at them, side-stepping a few before spotting one that looked a little worse for the wear. It was a deer that was a little larger than the rest but older, one that ran more slowly, stress showing in its gait. Arthritis, perhaps? He prepared to make a leap for it, hiding behind a tree and leaping out at it when it came nearer. Bulls-eye!

<style>
.gideon-thuper .ooc {font-style:italic; }
.gideon-thuper p {padding:0px 20px 5px 20px; margin:0px; text-indent:35px;}
.gideon-thuper b {color:#EFEFEF; letter-spacing:-.2px;}
.gideon-thuper {background-color:#A1A1A1; background-image:url(http://sleepyglow.net/Hogwarts/gifts/2010oct/gideon.png); background-position:top center; background-repeat:no-repeat; padding:225px 0px 10px 0px; border:1px solid #EFEFEF; font-family: georgia, serif; font-size:12px; color:#151515; letter-spacing:.4px; word-spacing:.3px; line-height:16px; width:400px; text-align:justify; border-radius:5px; -moz-border-radius:5px; -webkit-border-radius:5px; }
.gideon-thuper-border {width:402px; border:1px solid #000000; margin:0 auto; border-radius:5px; -moz-border-radius:5px; -webkit-border-radius:5x; box-shadow:3px 3px 4px #2A2A2A; -moz-box-shadow:3px 3px 4px #2A2A2A; -webkit-box-shadow:3px 3px 4px #2A2A2A;}
</style>[/html]

Messages In This Thread