Determination is for the Foolish
[html]
<style type="text/css">
.arogreen b {font-weight:bold; color:#40492c; letter-spacing:1px; }
.ooc { font-style:italic; padding:0px; font-family:verdana, sans-serif; font-size:10px;}
.arogreen p {text-indent:25px;padding:5px 10px;margin:0px;}
.arogreen {width:400px;border:1px solid #2a520e;background-image:url(http://img.photobucket.com/albums/v26/K ... ow/aro.png);background-position:bottom center;background-repeat:no-repeat;padding-bottom:235px;background-color:#8fa45f;text-align:justify;margin:10px;font-family:tahoma, sans-serif;font-size:11px;line-height:12px;color:#2a520e;}
</style>

Either Jefferson and Geneva will do XP

Ambition was one word that could describe what fueled this mission Aro had, and as the cold set it he wished he'd turn around and go back home, but he was being foolish. He wanted to prove to himself he could to it. It had been nearly a month since he was home...or was it just a few weeks? He didn't know, all he knew was he hadn't met with a single pack leader yet, and he wanted to meet them all. One pack was on his mind though, Inferni. He feared the pack in a way. Were they as mean and ruthless as rumors said? Perhaps he should ask the leaders of each pack before he dared approach near the borders. The more he thought about how long he was out here the more he settled on just a few weeks. He had just been in Halifax, met quite the female...and had a bit of an adventure with her, and now he was off to the first pack, Phoenix Valley. From what he understood they were as neutral as his pack..or was that a rumor too? Hell he didn't, but that was another reason he was out here too. He wanted to find truths. His mother had attempted to instill fear, and darn it! He wasn't going to fall for that.

As Aro Marino approached the borders he licked his lips nervously and clenched his pack tighter, so tight he could feel the blood restriction in his knuckles. He loosened the grip some. His mind blank for a moment until a cold chill rushed over his fur cutting to his skin. Do I howl? Surely I don't just stand here like a bumbling fool! He looked around wondering if there was anyone around to see him standing here like a dim wit. ..if I howl, do I just call for the alpha? What if they are busy and I'm interrupting something..." Anger set into the Marino C'mon! What the hell am I being self-conscious for! They're a leader, they should come, that is part of their job! With that he took a heavy sigh and raised his muzzle, pointing it to the sky. Aro had only howled a few times in his life, and that was during puppy hood. He had never howled to call for anyone, so this was the first. His voice was a nice deep tone near the middle then faded out to a less deep, but not quite high pitched tone. He hoped for a pack leader, as it was his goal to meet with packs and understand them, and who better than the leaders, right?

[/html]

Messages In This Thread