Determination is for the Foolish
[html]
Finals + holiday excitement = losing track of time. MERRY XMAS BY THE WAY Big Grin

The younger male stated his intentions clearly. Geneva nodded quietly as he spoke, making a note of the way he shivered from the cold. Her own pelt was thin, leaving her wanting for warmth. Although she was hale and healthy now, her coat still did not grow in thick enough to satisfactorily shield her from the biting cold of the winter winds. But it was something that she could compartmentalize when she had to. As subleader of this pack, she often found herself scouting and keeping watch over the territory she held close to her heart.

"I was a member of Crimson Dreams, although it was some time ago. It was while Naniko D'Angelo led, and Savina was her second." Geneva's lime colored eyes flowed over the younger male, considering before she spoke again. "Are you a relative of Savina, or Ehno? Are they well?" It had been some time since she had heard the surname Marino. Naniko had had a litter with Ehno before, but they had been spread to the wind. Naniko had left, her children had made their own ways, and Ehno had stopped coming around without his children to visit. She had not been able to visit, keeping herself busy with her own growing son and her duties to her pack, but she still thought of Crimson Dreams from time to time. Although some of it had been rocky, she had experienced rest and peace within the pack of Dreamers.

"My name is Geneva Stockholm. I am the Pundit, the subleader, here. If it is your wish, you may walk with me through some of the territory. Or we can seek shelter and talk to one another." She left the decision up to the Marino male. It did not matter to her. She was curious about the happenings of Crimson Dreams, and would not refuse to speak with him, if that was his wish.

[/html]

Messages In This Thread