Determination is for the Foolish
[html]
<style type="text/css">
.arogreen b {font-weight:bold; color:#40492c; letter-spacing:1px; }
.ooc { font-style:italic; padding:0px; font-family:verdana, sans-serif; font-size:10px;}
.arogreen p {text-indent:25px;padding:5px 10px;margin:0px;}
.arogreen {width:400px;border:1px solid #2a520e;background-image:url(http://img.photobucket.com/albums/v26/K ... ow/aro.png);background-position:bottom center;background-repeat:no-repeat;padding-bottom:235px;background-color:#8fa45f;text-align:justify;margin:10px;font-family:tahoma, sans-serif;font-size:11px;line-height:12px;color:#2a520e;}
</style>

Merry b-lated x-mas. Sorry for the long wait x.x

He had resumed holding himself as another frozen shout of wind came rushing over him coming out of Phoenix valley in a rush to assault him. Being barely a year his body was still making adjustments into his older more mature structure. His adult coat seemed to be coming at a slower rate as it still had more puppy fluff to shed out from beneath the growing guard hairs most mature wild canines tend to hold on their topcoat. As he waited for her to speak, his body was adjusting to the colder weather and trying to warm his body, by making him move. He was starting to notice the more he kept moving the warmer his body felt. Standing here was just draining the warmth from his body because of his heart at rest. It snapped him out of this thought when she spoke, and what she first said caught him off guard in a way, not expecting the first thing to come from her would be how she used to live in his homeland. After the initial shock of her words a smile cracked on his features. She knew of his family and it seemed in good nature as well. He didn't expect to meet a family friend, even though it seemed they weren't as close or surely he would have heard of this silver woman.

Still holding his warm smile he spoke in his ever deepening voice, "Why yes, Ehno Marino happens to be my uncle, and Savina Marino is my aunt. I'm the son of Ghita Marino and Jazper Rhiannon-Knight." He kept it fairly formal feeling it was the most proper way to talk with a leader..even if she were just a sub-leader. He was on their lands, and as far as he was concerned she was above him as he was but a guest on her lands. "As last I have known both are in great health..my aunt is actually my leader.." He gave a light chuckle. As their conversation continued onto the subject of his business within Phoenix Valley, "It is my pleasure to meet you Geneva, I hope I am not a burden by coming here without notice.." He added toward the end. For a moment he had to think long and hard about the decision she offered him. Walking could warm him back up...perhaps they could walk? However, he found the other choice much more appealing. "Sure, I'd like to seek shelter to warm up for a bit." He smiled slightly sheepish feeling weakened by nature's forces. "I know I'll definitely have to come back when the weather warms back up." He laughed then, "Perhaps then I can meet the other leader as well.."

His tail gave a light wag to the woman. He was happy to have met anyone, with thoughts of going home, he didn't want to go back without at least meeting one pack leader or his trip would have been mal an void. The whole reason he had left Crimson was to get to know all the Pack Leaders. To come back fruitless would reflect his abilities, and he couldn't have that.

[/html]

Messages In This Thread