Determination is for the Foolish
[html]
<style type="text/css">
.arogreen b {font-weight:bold; color:#40492c; letter-spacing:1px; }
.ooc { font-style:italic; padding:0px; font-family:verdana, sans-serif; font-size:10px;}
.arogreen p {text-indent:25px;padding:5px 10px;margin:0px;}
.arogreen {width:400px;border:1px solid #2a520e;background-image:url(http://img.photobucket.com/albums/v26/K ... ow/aro.png);background-position:bottom center;background-repeat:no-repeat;padding-bottom:235px;background-color:#8fa45f;text-align:justify;margin:10px;font-family:tahoma, sans-serif;font-size:11px;line-height:12px;color:#2a520e;}
</style>

x.x slay me now..lol. Sorry for your wait..

The youth followed her quietly and calmly into the shelter. His eyes looked it over when she mentioned how dusty it was, "Oh, it is no problem, ma'am...thank you.." He gave her a warm genuine smile. He sat easily in front of her with an Indian styled sit. His ears perked lightly to her words as she began to speak of the pack leader, or Patriarch in this pack. "Well, everyone has their own personality, perhaps we could arrange a meeting, so that I am not just intruding into his personal time? I know I quickly found the winter a bad time to explore.." He gave a light laughter. It didn't take long for his thoughts wondered back to her statement of knowing his father. Ears perked as he searched to meet her eyes curiously "So..were you and my father friends? I'm almost curious about how my father was at my age.." His ears perked curiously to her, "...unless you didn't know my father at that age.." A light sheepish grin fell onto the young male. He loved the pursuit of knowledge, particularly history and theories. It seemed each pack was formed on the pursuit of knowledge or theory. Well, at least what he knew of so far. As he thought more, he began to wonder, "What does Phoenix Valley stand for as a pack, if I may ask?" It was then he realized he was going in no particular order of questions. His mind wondering from one subject to another. It was then his ears folded back and he lowered his head, "I'm sorry..my questions are just all over the place.." He raised an arm scratching nervously behind his head.

[/html]

Messages In This Thread