Determination is for the Foolish
Jazper's son was an inquisitive fellow. It demonstrated a bit of his youth. It seemed that he became so excited that seemed to trip over his tongue trying to get all of his thoughts out in the open. She found it charming, although a bit guileless. She was glad that Aro had run across her instead of Jefferson. Her mate would not have harmed the boy at all, but he had less patience and had the propensity to be less civil, unless he was in rare form.

Geneva laughed before answering Jazper's son's question. "I first met your father more than two years ago. The thing I remember best about him, other than his imposing size, is his tremendous musical talent." When Geneva had lived within Haven Mansion, she had often run into Jazper and would find him tuning one of his instruments. In fact, she had given him her father's harmonica, one of the last relics she had had of him. Geneva was many things, but musically inclined was not one of them.

"Your questions are fine," Geneva responded. They were all surface level questions, and Aro had not overstepped his bounds at all as a visitor. His parents had raised him well, as far as the female could tell. But she would expect nothing less from Jazper. "Phoenix Valley could be thought of in many ways," Geneva mused. Her mate called this pack a collection of fools and dreamers, but Geneva did not speak those words aloud, although a small smile curved her mouth as she thought of Jefferson. "Phoenix Valley is built upon simplicity. From what I understand, the way we live is similar to the way humans lived when they were in rural environments. We are quiet, and tight knit. We do what we need to in order to get by."

Messages In This Thread