we will drag you from where you are
That's fine. Smile

[html]

Attila was entirely unsure whether Markku had even left to perform the task the boy ever-so-politely requested; the owl was, as he constantly insisted, a spirit guide sent to aid the Aston boy in his journey through life, not a servant or a scout. As of late, the white Ose had not treated him as much different. The two had bonded well in the past, but over the gap of time since his last leave from AniWaya, the owl and the wolf had a falling out of sorts. Was the owl forever bound to him as a companion? Was that a requirement of spirit guides? Attila hadn't the slightest idea, but yet still chose to push his limits when it came to the owl. Eventually, he would either give up or the owl would take off. Attila would figure it out at some point.

Iced eyes gazed off into the sky where Markku had disappeared, then perked his ears to attention at a voice from behind. The Aston, unalarmed and suave, turned his head to glance nonchalantly at the approaching stranger, a stark contrast of colors against his own. The scent of Anathema lingered on he, though their group scent had yet to fully develop, and the proximity to one of the underground entrances declared the black male as hopefully peaceful.

"Yeah," Attila replied, eyes returning to the sky, gazing after his companion. "He's a spirit guide, leftover from my old pack. I was born in AniWaya." Ironically enough, the land of peace and butterflies and sunshine. It had never quite fit him well. "He's just pissed I want to stay here and not go back."

A pause, then Attila glanced at the male once again. "Attila Aston. Who're you?"

[/html]

Messages In This Thread