The end of all things
[html]

Her form arrived even as he continued to dread seeing her again. Eyes listlessly looked at her as she came to him. It would be so easy to lie again, to tell her nothing was wrong, live the lie. So easy to tell himself he could love those eyes of hers again. But nothing in him held those feelings anymore. Only emptiness. The arrival of Layla was met with almost a reaction akin to someone with the plague. Saluce slipped from the seat and her embrace almost automaticly. Link severed, connection gone he was no longer here at all anymore.

“I’m leaving” he spoke, turning to look at the face that had held his thoughts for so long, the dark mockingbird of his addiction so long ago but yet so recent. But then it was fueled by instinct, the fire that had burned in him for her was just a product of hormones flooding his senses, causing a natural reaction within the core of his being. Take away the drug and he was left without any feelings for her. Which wasn’t actually the case, he cared for her, just didn’t “love” her. Layla would turn out to be a great mother someday, mother many healthy pups into dahlia, and whomever her mate was then would be lucky to have her.

“I’ve made my mind up Layla, and our relationship just isn’t going to work” the next part was said to make sure she understood what he meant. Leaving yes he was, leaving the pack for a few weeks but that wasn’t what he meant, he was leaving her and the sooner he told her the better the both of them would be.

<style>
.eclipse-text {padding:0px 15px;}
.eclipse {padding:5px 0px; text-indent:25px; margin:0px;}
.eclipse b {color:#4b4066; font-weight:bold;}
.eclipse {width:380px; margin:0 auto; background-color:#040404; background-image:url(http://img703.imageshack.us/img703/677/souls50.png); background-position:top center; background-repeat:no-repeat; background-position:fixed; padding:270px 0px 6px 0px; font-family:georgia, serif; font-size:12px; color:#336563; word-spacing:.2px; line-height:14px; letter-spacing:.1px; text-align:justify; border:1px solid #000000;}
</style>
[/html]

Messages In This Thread