The end of all things
[html]

My Last post in this thread

Apparently she wouldn’t let this go easily. His resolve wavered a bit as her form came to his, the familiar sensations against his form, of the women he had convinced himself that he had loved once, then convinced himself that he didn’t now, he just wondered if this was all some silly joke he was playing on himself. But his form moved with the solid nature of a unstoppable force, the muscles of his hands and arms moving in to remove the foreign form from his being. She was rightfully becoming hysterical but he was done and he had to see this act through.

“It’s no joke, no game, I’m leaving Layla.” He said softly again with a solid resolve, form devoid of emotion. Devoid of caring, his form began to move yet again, the door swinging open as the grey form of the behemoth stepped out into the atmosphere. He didn’t want to become hostile but if she chose to follow him still he’d continue to have to drive home this point again.

“Do not follow me” was his only word of warning, he’d not strike her but he wasn’t exactly in the mood to continue childish endeavors.

<style>
.eclipse-text {padding:0px 15px;}
.eclipse {padding:5px 0px; text-indent:25px; margin:0px;}
.eclipse b {color:#4b4066; font-weight:bold;}
.eclipse {width:380px; margin:0 auto; background-color:#040404; background-image:url(http://img703.imageshack.us/img703/677/souls50.png); background-position:top center; background-repeat:no-repeat; background-position:fixed; padding:270px 0px 6px 0px; font-family:georgia, serif; font-size:12px; color:#336563; word-spacing:.2px; line-height:14px; letter-spacing:.1px; text-align:justify; border:1px solid #000000;}
</style>
[/html]

Messages In This Thread