Broken Promises
[html]

For awhile Saluce waited until his ears perked hearing the footsteps enter the shop. Saluce hadn’t slept that night to upset to let his eyes close. For awhile he had thought of why he had chosen this route, why he would leave her but he knew why. The behemoth didn’t love her, the feelings of love and harmony had been gone for awhile in his heart. He could fake it for awhile longer but he’d only be perpetuating the lie until he cheated on her or worse. No he had to just end it now and be done. But he couldn’t dwell on those thoughts for now, Saul was here and already he knew something was up.

Saluce stood straight up as he looked down at the young male. Somehow he had to convey this to him in a way he would understand and hopefully sometime in the future he could call back on his words if he was in a similar situation. A hand gestured at the books in front of him before he addressed his young pupil.

“I’m leaving for a few weeks Saul. I have several books for you to read, along with my permission for you to work on anything you wish. I trust you, but I don’t want you messing around with the forge just yet. I don’t want you burning yourself badly.” Saluce was giving him his instructions for the coming weeks. He certainly didn’t want him melting steel or any other metal without supervision, but he was allowed to mess around with anything else so long as he was careful.

“I’m fine Saul, but Layla and I are no longer together. I need to leave for a few days to clear my head hopefully.” The male continued, before turning around to lean against the work table with crossed arms across his chest.

<style>
.eclipse-text {padding:0px 15px;}
.eclipse {padding:5px 0px; text-indent:25px; margin:0px;}
.eclipse b {color:#4b4066; font-weight:bold;}
.eclipse {width:380px; margin:0 auto; background-color:#040404; background-image:url(http://img703.imageshack.us/img703/677/souls50.png); background-position:top center; background-repeat:no-repeat; background-position:fixed; padding:270px 0px 6px 0px; font-family:georgia, serif; font-size:12px; color:#336563; word-spacing:.2px; line-height:14px; letter-spacing:.1px; text-align:justify; border:1px solid #000000;}
</style>
[/html]

Messages In This Thread