Broken Promises
[html]

Saluce was somewhat pleased with his pupil. Dahlia would need good honest souls like him, and the pack would benefit in the coming years from his developing talents. His remarks brought a brief smile across his lips. Trouble could be dealt with, could even give him an honorable way out if it came to that, but most likely nothing good would come of it. A sigh escaped his lips as he address that remark.

“Hope for the best, prepare for the worst. Never get caught not prepared” Saluce stated as he started walking. Much should have been said to the younger pupil. The behemoth sensed a yearning for knowledge greater than his own. And if he succeeded in surpassing him someday, it would be worthy of a celebration for both of them. But his thoughts returned to more depressing thoughts, his mood wasn’t that great, and from the events the night before he’d just rather leave for a bit.

“Saul” he addressed him on their walk to the border, barely left the shop the male started his conversation concerning among other things women in general. Not sure what his brother or even Conor might have discussed with him he decided he’d go ahead and start now while he was young enough to think on the topic before getting the urge to do something stupid.

“Relationships, women, and sex are the trifecta of stress and reward. For some reason we as a species decided to take on more human like qualities when it came to love. If you ever find someone, take the time to make sure they are the right one. Don’t jump into it like I did with little time to think on it. Finding someone is hard, but breaking their heart is harder. The rest on the matter, will come naturally to you.” He laughed as he looked back at the young male. “You’ve got good genes, and I doubt you’ll have trouble keeping the ladies off you later on. Just be smart, have some fun before you settle down, that way when you meet that special women, you know it.”

The behemoth knew he wasn’t being that good of a teacher in this area, he had pretty much just told him to go have fun when he got older but he knew, as all men know as they grow older. If you coope yourself up while you’re young, you relapse as you get older. And young Saul needed to get some demons out before he would ever be ready to settle down.

“I still need to wander alone without a mate, I wasn’t ready and I don’t think she was either. So who knows what will happen with me later on. “

<style>
.eclipse-text {padding:0px 15px;}
.eclipse {padding:5px 0px; text-indent:25px; margin:0px;}
.eclipse b {color:#4b4066; font-weight:bold;}
.eclipse {width:380px; margin:0 auto; background-color:#040404; background-image:url(http://img703.imageshack.us/img703/677/souls50.png); background-position:top center; background-repeat:no-repeat; background-position:fixed; padding:270px 0px 6px 0px; font-family:georgia, serif; font-size:12px; color:#336563; word-spacing:.2px; line-height:14px; letter-spacing:.1px; text-align:justify; border:1px solid #000000;}
</style>
[/html]

Messages In This Thread