Dancing through life
[html]

Its fine just reply whenever you can Ok Ren is gonna get out of here now, oh and do forgive me for any long posts lol, i'm trying to catch up on sswm. word count:372

Rendall looked outside, it was getting dark, she had spent the whole day inside with him. She looked encouragingly at him “Don’t worry, the more your stretch the less it will hurt.” She yawned and got up. “However I must go now, its getting dark and I need to fix dinner for myself otherwise itll be a long night.” She smiled. “There’s a clearing that I go to up north of here to hunt hairs. If you can be up early tomorrow, we can go up there, its protected from the wind and hardly anyone goes up there. It would be a good place to practice. And don’t worry if it seems confusing at first.” She winked at him “Itll be easier to understand when I explain it all tomorrow.”

Ren went into the other room where her bow was along with her dress. She switched into optime form and pulled the dress over her head. It wasn’t much but it would keep her warmer on the way home. She grabbed her bow and went back to see Noah. “I’ll see you tomorrow then?” She licked his cheek again and moved unwillingly to the door. “Goodnight Noah.” She smiled and opened the door to make her way home. She slowly trotted through the blustery wind and down the trail that would lead her home. She slipped on a few ice patches and finally reached her door. Ren opened it up and the warmth of the already dead fire kissed her cheeks happily. She sighed contently and went inside.

After dinner, Ren went to the bed and curled up underneath the thick fur blankets as she watched the flames flicker here and there. She had a warm feeling inside her that made her smile knowing that she had made a good friend today. She had learned so much about him though her feelings about him where still dull. She doubted that that curtain would ever be lifted, but she didn’t care anymore. Ren laid her head down on the cushions and slowly let sleep claim her as she began to dream of her past and many other usual things that danced around inside her head. She sighed and awaited for tomorrow to come.

<style type="text/css">
.renrose b {font-weight:bold; color:#00C5CD; letter-spacing:1px; }
.renrose .ooc { font-style:italic; padding:0px; font-family:verdana, sans-serif; font-size:11px;}
.renrose p {text-indent:25px; padding:5px 10px; margin:0px;}
.renrose {margin:0px auto; width:397px; background-color:#00103C; background-image:url(http://i55.tinypic.com/doqmj9.png); background-position:bottom center; background-repeat:no-repeat; border:1px solid #000000; padding: 10px 0px 265px 0px; font-family: georgia, sans-serif; font-size:12px; color:#0099CC; line-height:16px; letter-spacing:.5px; text-align:justify;}
</style>
[/html]

Messages In This Thread