Let me take a look at you now
[html]

"You're not so bad yourself. Very pretty and friendly" He returned her compliment, grinning. She hadn't answered his question about having friends in the pack, but Gideon wouldn't pressure her if she didn't feel like answering something that he asked. Maybe she had a lot of friends, and hadn't wanted to make him jealous. He wouldn't be jealous, just happy for her, though. "There are four of us; the chances are, you just might meet one" He said instead, putting his string of fish over his shoulder in preparation of travel.

"Is your paw still hurting you? If we could find a comfortable way to do it, I'd be more than happy to carry you" He was strong enough, that was for sure. It was just whether she wanted him to do something like that or not. "I really don't mind" If she denied it, though, that was alright too. Gideon could be a stubborn wolf in some situations, and he probably wouldn't have liked to be carried by a wolf he had just met that day.

<style>
.gideon-thuper .ooc {font-style:italic; }
.gideon-thuper p {padding:0px 20px 5px 20px; margin:0px; text-indent:35px;}
.gideon-thuper b {color:#EFEFEF; letter-spacing:-.2px;}
.gideon-thuper {background-color:#A1A1A1; background-image:url(http://sleepyglow.net/souls/gifts/2010oct/gideon.png); background-position:top center; background-repeat:no-repeat; padding:225px 0px 10px 0px; border:1px solid #EFEFEF; font-family: georgia, serif; font-size:12px; color:#151515; letter-spacing:.4px; word-spacing:.3px; line-height:16px; width:400px; text-align:justify; border-radius:5px; -moz-border-radius:5px; -webkit-border-radius:5px; }
.gideon-thuper-border {width:402px; border:1px solid #000000; margin:0 auto; border-radius:5px; -moz-border-radius:5px; -webkit-border-radius:5x; box-shadow:3px 3px 4px #2A2A2A; -moz-box-shadow:3px 3px 4px #2A2A2A; -webkit-box-shadow:3px 3px 4px #2A2A2A;}
</style>[/html]

Messages In This Thread