Leave me to my personal wonderland
[html]

Sure, doesn't make a difference to me ^.~

She nearly fell back when she jumped seeing another out the corner of her eyes. She was so lost in her mind she hadn't heard him. It was a bad habit to get lost in her mind. It wasn't like she had ever needed to guard herself against danger--other than her own mother and the company she kept. Outside of being around her mom, she felt safer. Nearly taking off the ear she had begun and it freaked her out taking her attention from the stranger to her snow statue in progress. Seeing it was fine she looked back to him, ears folding back nervously, "..hi.." She said a little afraid to work on her self-proclaimed project, feeling he'd think it stupid. Her eyes fell from his face then looked to his feet, and without a single thought she yelped and rushed to his feet. He was standing on her bird! Of course she didn't expect it to stay forever, but surely she didn't expect it to be trampled on right before her eyes, "No..." She slumped down onto her shines and then her rump went back onto her calves with a slight sigh.

She wasn't mad at him, he didn't know, but now she felt utterly dump, "I..I drew that..and..--well..it's not your fault..you didn't know..." Her voice was very soft and nearly hushed but she spoke just loud enough to be heard. "..Sorry for getting upset.." Her two toned eyes looked up at him and they fell into his dark deep blue eyes. She couldn't believe how the white surroundings somehow accentuated them, and then she saw his behavior. He wasn't really too intimidating to her, but she didn't feel shy around him. Standing up slowly, ears still back she began to introduce herself, "I'm Adonia Demos..." She licked her lips before giving a soft and lightly charming smile. It was a natural charm that came from her smile as her eyes glanced back to his facial features.

<style>
.adonia-a01 p {padding:0px 20px 10px 20px; margin:0px; text-indent:30px;}
.adonia-a01 b {color:#A3BED8;}
.adonia-a01-separator {text-align:center; padding:0px; margin:5px 0px; border-styleConfusedolid none solid none; border-color:#000000; border-width:1px; border-size:1px;}
.adonia-a01-ooc {font-family:verdana, sans-serif; font-size:11px; letter-spacing:.4px; font-style:italic; }
.adonia-a01 {background-color:#0B1D2E; background-image:url(http://sleepyglow.net/souls/gifts/2010apr/adoniabg.png); background-position:top center; background-repeat:no-repeat; padding:0px 0px 10px 0px; border:1px solid #000000; font-family: georgia, serif; font-size:12px; color:#4A6073; letter-spacing:.3px; word-spacing:2px; line-height:12px; width:347px; margin:0 auto; text-align:justify; }
</style>[/html]

Messages In This Thread