Leave me to my personal wonderland
[html]

OOC:

Shaw jumped back when she cried out and cried out and dropped to her knees, he looked down and there was one of her drawings and now part of it, now he felt quite bad for messing up her work, looking at the others he could see that she was a pretty good artist.

Oh I am so sorry, I did not see honestly!

He said apologetically, he couldn’t fix this, one he was no artist and another he didn’t know what it had been origionally, but she seemed to get over the loss of her artwork rather quickly, it did make Shaw feel slightly better although he still had the apologetic smile on his face.

My name is Shawchert Menue… may I ask what you are doing?

Shaw looked at the snow she’d packed up and rolled but didn’t move, though he saw the other drawings he didn’t want to destroy them either. He’d move eventually when he needed to, but he did move out of the space that had once been occupied by one of the young woman’s snow art.

<style type="text/css">
.Shawfreebeez b {font-weight:bold; color:#a39675; letter-spacing:1px; text-shadow: 0.1em 0.1em 0.2em #ffffff; }
.Shawfreebeez-ooc {font-style:italic; padding:0px; font-family: Georgia, serif; font-size:12px; color:#cbbe87; text-shadow: 0.1em 0.1em 0.2em #d9d0b4; text-align:center;}
.Shawfreebeez p {text-indent:0px; padding:5px 15px; margin:0px;}
.Shawfreebeez {margin:0 auto; width:500px; background-color:#ffffff; background-image:url(http://img.photobucket.com/albums/v121/ ... eebeez.png); background-position:top center; background-repeat:no-repeat; border:1px solid #cbbe87; padding: 155px 0px 10px 0px; font-family: Georgia, serif; font-size:12px; color:#cbbe87; text-shadow: 0.1em 0.1em 0.2em #d9d0b4; letter-spacing:.3px; word-spacing:.8px; line-height:12px; text-align:justify;}
.Shawfreebeez-border1 {width:502px; border:1px solid #ffffff; margin:0 auto;}
.Shawfreebeez-line1 {width:470px; border-bottom:1px solid #f0efe9; margin:0 auto 3px auto;}
</style>
#00+

[/html]

Messages In This Thread