Leave me to my personal wonderland
She didn't realize how skittish he seemed, but his scream was amusing and now that they were both a little calmer she laughed at how freaked her had got. Perhaps she overreacted, it was just snow, and it wasn't like she was amazing at it--or so that was how she felt. She had never seen others who drew or sculpted, and she tended to keep it a tight little secret of hers. Looking over to where he looked she lowered her muzzle to her chest, "Oh...it's nothing.." She said trying to blow it off, nearly acting like she wasn't doing a single thing at all. Her eyes tried to not look at it, to play it off as something totally uninteresting. Though her eyes glanced at it in a way drawn to want to finish at least the head of it, but she wouldn't dare. Surely he'd think it was stupid, I mean he did just walk all over her drawings surely he didn't care for art.

Her eyes looked back up at him, "...are you in a pack? Or are you a wanderer?" The cold had her nose a little blocked up and so she wasn't able to smell very well, if she could she would have noticed he had the scent of quite a few wolves. Adonia was unaware of how many other packs there were. She knew there were a few, but she hadn't an idea that there were a lot of packs. She payed close attention to hers, and made sure there weren't wolves who didn't belong, but outside of that she didn't bother to get to know anyone. She was very closed off to others, not really on purpose, but it was a way to protect herself.

She was awkward, and it didn't seem to help her at all. Her eyes moved from him and went to the ground where she kicked her foot about covering up her drawings that she had within the area. She managed to uncover a seashell and a light smile came over her as her mind wondered to focus her attention on the seashell. Leaning down she picked it up and blew off the rest of the snow. She found her little snow ball and gave a light chuckle as she place the seashell on the very top of it's head. It was then she blushed realizing that she had distracted herself from the stranger and probably made a fool of herself. Her eyes glanced over at him fearing his look. The look of 'wow, she's weird.' Why it bothered her some was something of a mystery. At home, in Europe, she didn't care if they thought of her as odd, but here it scared her.

Messages In This Thread