Leave me to my personal wonderland
OOC: no forgive me XD Christmas lasts too long in my family XD

Her eyes looked over to him when he spoke her little snow ball again was placed down. He was an alpha, and yet he seemed so down to earth. It made her a little uncomfortable as she was used to alpha's scolding or seeming to act with more authority. He though was much more laid back, something she wasn't used to. "Seekers of Art?" She asked curiously as she stood there, her muzzle dipped down and her eyes looking over at him with a slight shy puppy like expression. She didn't mean to give off a puppy like look, but she was oddly childish, being not quite two years of age yet. She placed the snowball smiley face back down then walked back over to him, "May I?" She asked holding out her hand to see the wooden sculpture he had. She had seen wooden sculptures before but they were made by the humans. This one, this was was being made by him, and it fascinated her to see another doing something like this. "..It is my first time playing in the snow like this..I've drawn in the sand before..and built things with sand..I just wanted to play in the snow.." She said with idol thought.

Her eyes then looked back up at him, "..is..is it a lot of work to shape wood?" She imagined it had to be very hard. She'd never had sculpted wood before, but knew it had to involve sharp and hard tools. Her eyes looked from his wooden bird to look into his. Nothing but a soft look glazed her eyes, no smile on her face showing she was being serious.

Messages In This Thread