Leave me to my personal wonderland
[html]

WC:305 (+3) OOC: Shaw is a boring show off. Tongue

he watched as she came over to see his carving setting down the snowball she held. He watched with pride as she looked it over, and idly started talking about what she was doing. Shawchert had to pat himself on the back for that one, and listened as she explained. Looking back down at where her art was he could understand the fun it was , as he’d done it himself at a younger age, though the fun of it was a bit drained away, he loved what he could make, and seeing it disappear later on had always made him sad, especially the works that he had done and was quite proud of.

I always use to draw in the snow, I’ve even made a snow angel, something my mother had taught me, it was fun, though I must confess, I’ve not done such things for a while now.

He would have embarrassed himself easily if he just laid down and made the angel himself, it would have been a strange sight for the young female to look upon it was no doubt. Her next question caught Shaw off guard, and he looked down, she was that interested in his carvings? He shook his head.

Not after a while, you get the hang of it, and soon the only thing is the concentration the details make, but if you know what shape you want the wood, normally it’s pretty easy to make it so.

He said, smiling, thinking about the first time he started carving, he had no teacher, but he’d found it so fascinating that when he put his knife to an old log, and the chip of wood, would come off, he had to shape it more, and make something and though he had no teacher, he’d become a pretty good carver.

<style type="text/css">
.Shawfreebeez b {font-weight:bold; color:#a39675; letter-spacing:1px; text-shadow: 0.1em 0.1em 0.2em #ffffff; }
.Shawfreebeez-ooc {font-style:italic; padding:0px; font-family: Georgia, serif; font-size:12px; color:#cbbe87; text-shadow: 0.1em 0.1em 0.2em #d9d0b4; text-align:center;}
.Shawfreebeez p {text-indent:0px; padding:5px 15px; margin:0px;}
.Shawfreebeez {margin:0 auto; width:500px; background-color:#ffffff; background-image:url(http://img.photobucket.com/albums/v121/ ... eebeez.png); background-position:top center; background-repeat:no-repeat; border:1px solid #cbbe87; padding: 155px 0px 10px 0px; font-family: Georgia, serif; font-size:12px; color:#cbbe87; text-shadow: 0.1em 0.1em 0.2em #d9d0b4; letter-spacing:.3px; word-spacing:.8px; line-height:12px; text-align:justify;}
.Shawfreebeez-border1 {width:502px; border:1px solid #ffffff; margin:0 auto;}
.Shawfreebeez-line1 {width:470px; border-bottom:1px solid #f0efe9; margin:0 auto 3px auto;}
</style>
#00+

[/html]

Messages In This Thread